36+ Free Knitted Patterns for Christmas Stockings
Make your long holiday break happy and a bit artistic, knitting a bunch of stockings with both old-fashioned and unique patterns never seen before. Don’t forget to try the fluffier versions if you have loads of gifts to stuff inside for your family members. Get, set, and knit.
1. Knitted Mini Christmas Stockings
Knit these pretty stockings for the big day to tuck in gifts and goodies for the kiddos in the house.
2. Knitted Christmas Stocking Pattern
Hanging these red cozy long socks from your mantle amidst the decoration adds more charm and merriness.
3. Long Knit Christmas Stockings
The yarns or wools can also be obtained from an old sweater or cardigan that’s no longer in use to make these holiday-themed stockings.
4. Personalized Knitted Christmas Stocking
5. Personalized Cable Knit Christmas Stocking
Click on the download pattern and get the step by step instructions for the wonderful pattern
6. Holiday Stocking with Mitten Pocket
The traditional feel of the stockings lends a gorgeous look to the Christmas tree. Make the holiday season more special and memorable.
7. Engraved Knit Christmas Stocking
8. Hand Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
9. Small Knitted Christmas Stocking Pattern
Give a festive twist to the dainty stockings following a non-traditional theme for a decent feel.
10. Handmade Knitted Christmas Stocking
11. Easy Christmas Stocking Knitting Pattern Free
12. White Knit Christmas Stockings
13. Cable Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
Keeping in mind the same pattern you can cover the top of the stockings with fur pieces.
14. Christmas Stockings to Knit
The burgundy stockings are a beautiful representation of the most joyful festival of the month.
15. Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern Easy
The perfect knit pattern with gorgeous details provides an ecstatic feeling to the entire décor.
16. Knitting Design for Christmas Stockings
17. Hand Knit Wool Christmas Stocking
The striped stockings may inspire you to knit a pair of socks for your feet this freezing winter.
18. Christmas Stocking Knitting Pattern with Straight Needles
19. Vintage Christmas Stocking Knitting Pattern
You can knit this cozy stocking to take a break from the hectic Christmas shopping and decorations.
20. Knitting Pattern for a Christmas Stocking
The pattern provided in the tutorial does involve the pompom-making step. However, you can add your style to the stocking.
21. Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern with Initials
What could be a better way to express your love towards someone special? Imagine the joy of finding the stockings on the Christmas morning.
22. Mini Knitted Christmas Stocking
23. Wool Knit Christmas Stockings
The idea of celebrating a traditional Christmas is to cherish the age-old rituals that bring peace and happiness to this day.
24. Easy Christmas Stocking Knitting Pattern
25. Winter Knit Christmas Stockings
Although the pattern is a tad different from the image, you can knit a similar one using the instructions in the tutorial.
26. Classic Christmas Knit Stocking
Take a break from stockings with abstract patterns and knit this one with a cuddly snowman.
27. Children’s Knit Christmas Stocking Gift
See the typical festive stocking that can be decorated with Christmas ornaments either for a Nordic or Scandinavian theme.
28. Red and White Knit Christmas Stocking
Colorful and fluffy, the stocking will steal your heart and make your decoration look even better.
29. Little Boys’ Knit Christmas Stockings
The bright red stockings go well with the season and give you a reason to knit a pair for your baby.
30. Small Christmas Stocking Knitting Pattern
31. Free Christmas Stocking Pattern to Knit
The warmth of the stockings can be felt on the special day when the house is dressed like a bride.
32. Contemporary Christmas Stocking Pattern
33. Knitting Pattern Christmas Stocking
34. Women’s Christmas Stocking
A dinner table with silvery cutleries tucked inside the red stockings adds a new twist to the traditional décor.
35. Easy Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
36. Fuzzy Knit Christmas Stocking
With few weeks left for Christmas, you should waste no time in knitting these gorgeous stockings. Moreover, the dip in the temperature gives you more time to sit with your knitting needles and yarns indoor for doing something creative.
Published on December 7th 2017 by Michelle Anderson
I have knitted one stocking, always looking for ideas for christmas stockings and learning to
widen my horizons on creating. This wonderful patterns are and inspiration. Thanks to all those
out there that love the craft.
how do i get the knitting pattern for the long knit vintage Christmas stocking
You just need to click on the bold heading above the image of the stockings of your choice. It will redirect you to the webpage containing the pattern.
My sons girlfriend asked me to make stockings for her 3 sons & her. My son already has one I made
I can not find the download for the knitted Christmas stocking. It is number 16 and has the name Hannah on the cuff. Can you help me