66+ DIY Summer Wreath Ideas To Hang on Your Door
Decorating our homes with beautiful wreaths is something most of us enjoy doing. In the long summer months, when the heat outside is keeping you indoors most of the time, bring your creative self out and get set to fill your house with a host of colorful wreaths using season flowers, printed fabrics, twigs or anything that pleases you. Let’s take a look at the various styles you may implement to make a summer wreath.
1. How to Make a Pretty Succulent Wreath for Summer
The beautiful succulents adorning your wreath would certainly light up your mood on a hot summer day.
2. Tutorial to Make a Summer Wreath with Paper Umbrellas
These paper umbrellas sitting on your front door would set in the summer mood. Your kids would enjoy inserting the wreaths into the grapevine without much hassle.
You can do absolute justice to your discarded summer wears by using the bright-colored fabrics in designing a great wreath. You can add scraps of ribbon along with the fabric for further decoration.
4. Cool Idea to Make an Enticing Summer Wreath
Go for refreshing foliage to match the summer mood. The greenery gives a spectacular visual effect that dazzles in the sun.
5. A Beautiful Summer Lemon Wreath for Your Door
For a refreshing juicy effect, the faux lemons may even be replaced by faux watermelons.
6. Summer Wreath to Decorate Your Front Door
Applying the similar steps in the tutorial you can design a wreath with a host of wild flowers like the picture given here.
7. Instructions to Make Door Wreaths for Summer
You can even add a light blue or pink fabric along with the white one if you plan to decorate it for a baby shower scheduled in the summer months.
8. Homemade Summer Door Wreath
The lovely faux flowers with a grapevine wreath make for a rustic look.
9. How to Make a Deco Mesh Wreath for Summer
You can go for a fruit theme by choosing an orange mesh and replacing the sea items with faux summer fruits like watermelon, lime, and mangoes.
After you have made the wreath, this tutorial would provide you with instructions on how to insert the frog into it.
11. Directions to Make a Front Door Wreath for Summer
If you have a wider door, make a bigger wreath and inscribe the words “hello summer” on it.
12. DIY to Make a Magnolia Wreath for the Front Door
You can use a twig wreath and decorate a part of it with magnolia leaves for a primitive look.
13. How to Make a Sunflower Wreath with Deco and Mesh
The cute beetle sitting on the sunflower gives it a realistic touch.
14. How to Make a Driftwood Wreath for Outdoors
If you have plenty of driftwood in your stock, make a wreath out of them for your garden door. You can even paint them in blue or any other soothing colors of your choice.
15. How to Make a Summer Hydrangea Wreath
16. Easy Way to Make a Spring Summer Wreath
As spring bids adieu and summer sets in, this easy-to-make wreath by just arranging two garlands would fulfill your desire to decorate your home without toiling hard.
17. Pretty Lemon Wreath for Summer
18. Gorgeous DIY to Make a Decorative Summer Wreath for Wedding
Placing this beautiful wreath on the front door would make for a lovely wedding decoration. You can also add a photo of you and your beau right in the middle for a personalized effect.
19. Pineapple Honeycomb Wreath for Summer Spring
The honeycomb pattern makes the wreath look even more unique.
20. Easy DIY to Make a Colorful Rag Wreath for Summer
If you do not want to get into the trouble of sewing the flower, then glue a big showy bow or even a faux flower on the wreath.
21. How to Make a Patriotic Burlap Wreath for Summer
While decorating your home for the 4th of July, hanging a lovely burlap wreath bearing all the colors of the American flag along with the stars, would be a perfect way to commemorate the occasion.
Another unique theme would be to cover a grapevine wreath with the U.S. flag and attach a blue start to it.
22. DIY Burlap Wreath for Beginners
The cute birds and butterfly on your burlap wreath sets in the perfect summer fervor.
23. Feather Butterfly Wreath DIY
Colorful butterflies on the wreath create a vibrant effect.
24. Beach Themed Summer Wreath for Front Doors
The umbrella and the ball would help recreate your memories of a happy beach holiday.
25. Simple DIY to Make a Bike Wreath for Summer
The cute flowers sitting on the basket adds to its realistic touch. You can even add a passenger on the seat for a unique presentation.
26. DIY Summer Door Wreath with Fishing Floats and Shells
The shells and floats would give you a feeling of the beach when you are confined indoors in the summer months.
28. Yarn Wrapped Wreath for Summer
If crocheting is your foray, then these flowers would be a mere cakewalk for you, giving your simple wreath a striking appearance.
29. How to Make a Cherry Yarn Door Wreath for Summer
30. DIY Summer Grapevine Wreath
If you plan to hang your grapevine wreath on the garden door, then the newspaper flowers may be replaced with fresh sunflowers or hydrangeas.
31. Making a Beautiful Wreath with Mesh and Ribbon
Go for a bright pink, yellow or blue mesh to bring in the perfect summer mood.
32. Tutorial to Make a Decorative Summer Wreath with Flip Flops and Fabric Strips
While announcing your pregnancy in summer, you can keep one or two pairs of tiny flip flops on your wreath to keep your better half guessing.
33. Making a Rustic Star Wreath
34. Burlap Sunflower Wreath DIY
The amazing sunflowers would look fantastic when hung in the middle of your living room.
35. DIY to Make Summer Hydrangea Wreath
The fresh hydrangeas gracing your door would spread its fragrance all over the place, make the hot season a peaceful one.
You can even make a grapevine wreath with fresh yellow tulips to brighten up your summer morning.
36. Tutorial to Make a Shabby Chic Floral Summer Wreath
You can wrap the vine wreath with burlap for a rustic effect.
Following the same instructions in the above tutorial, you can decorate your wreath with fresh Gerber daisies and add a showy ribbon to it just like the one in the image to follow.
37. DIY Lime Green Spring and Summer Birdhouse Wreath Tutorial
A beautiful bird house with little birdies scattered all over makes the burlap wreath even more enticing. The lime green theme makes it even more apt for summer.
If you have managed to grow some Lily of the Valley, then arrange them beautifully in a basket and hang it on your door with a showy ribbon as shown in the given image.
38. Nautical-Themed Summer Wreath
After a ravishing vacation, keep a memory of it by making a wreath out of all that you collected during your stint in the ocean.
You can also wrap the wreath in burlap thread and attach a faux anchor and bow for a nautical effect.
39. Garden Hose Spring Homemade Summer Wreath on a Black Door
The green wreath complements the black door well.
Another interesting concept would be to decorate the hose pipe with flowers as well as a cute lady bug resting in a corner.
40. Tutorial to Make an Elegant Christmas Wreath for Summer
If you celebrate Christmas in July, then you can add hydrangeas, tulips and other flowers available in summer. Also, replace crab apples as shown in this tutorial with real or faux lemons and watermelon.
41. DIY Summer Wreath Using a Wicker
You can replace the faux flowers with real ones for a refreshing effect.
Instead of the birdies, you can also add a rooster to your twig wreath, also decorating it with flowers and other embellishments like the image here.
42. Instructions to Make a Picture Frame Wreath
Add a family photo of your beach vacation to frame your memories forever.
43. Summer Boxwood Wreath Instructions
The combination of blue and pink produces a soothing effect.
45. Easy to Make Grapevine Wreath with Seashells
You can paint the seashells for a stunning effect.
46. Rainbow Themed Summer Wreath with Burlap and Flower Punch
You can even add a multi-colored bow on the top for a colorful effect.
47. Easy Way to Make a Summer Monogrammed Letter Wreath
48. Silk Flower Wreath to Make for Summer
Anyone could get deceived by passing it for real ones.
49. Pretty Pink Wreath for Summer
This pretty pink wreath made from faux flowers will serve as a fabulous home décor if you are expecting a little princess this summer.
50. White and Blue Summer Wreath on a Red Door
51. DIY Patriotic Wreath with Cocktail Umbrellas
Another stylish decoration you can add to your 4th of July celebration list is a beautiful umbrella wreath bearing prints of the American flag.
52. Summer Wreath Made from Felt Flowers
You can even prefer gluing the felt flowers to a grapevine wreath for a rustic impact.
The inclusion of the lace makes your wreath look even more attractive.
If you want cute elf owls sitting on your wreath just as they visit you during spring and summer, then this idea would be perfect. To retain the summer theme, you can choose brighter shades like yellow, blue, pink and green.
You can embellish it with beads for a brighter effect.
56. Handmade Peeps Wreath for Summer
If you have leftovers from your Easter craft, use the colorful peeps to make an adorable wreath to suffice the summer.
57. Crocheted Watermelon Wreath
The piece of a water melon at one side of the wreath reflects the perfect summer spirit. You can also crochet other summer fruits like mango, and pineapple and put it on the other two sides.
58. Fabric Watermelon Wreath DIY
Another interesting idea to make a replica of the juicy fruit is by cutting fabrics matching the color of watermelon and knotting them on the wreath. For a splendid effect glue a faux watermelon at the bottom of the wreath.
Arranging faux citrus fruits as shown here would create another marvelous craft work.
59. Flamingo Wreath for Summertime
You can decorate the flamingo with glitters.
The instructions in the tutorial would assist you to make a wreath like the one in the given image. Involve your kids in the summer craft fun who would be elated in sticking the peas on the wreath.
The soft, soothing color complements the summer mood.
62. DIY Summer Clothespin Wreath
You can add a faux sunflower or dahlia to it.
63. How to Make a Duct Tape Wreath
64. DIY Flip Flop Welcome Wreath
The instructions in the video would aid you in making a wreath like this one.
65. How to Make a Pine Cone Summer Wreath at Home
Paint the pine cones in soothing colors to give it the summer feel.
So with a host of stunning wreaths in your kitty, summer would be a creative one for you.
Published on July 26th 2017 by Miranda Gibbs
Thank you on a detailed impressive guide! Saved your post for the future 🙂