39 DIYs to Make a Pom Pom Garland
Pom Poms are one of the choicest decorative items used for any occasion along with other things and when you shape them into pretty garlands, they would enhance the décor of any festivity to the fullest. You can make the garlands with a whole lot of things like felt balls, yarn, coffee filter paper, crepe and tissue paper. The presence of a pom pom maker would indeed make your job easier. Check out the tutorials to follow to make enticing pom pom garlands of several colors and shapes.
1. How to Make a Pom Pom Garland
Attaching glitters and beads on the pom poms would intensify their beauty.
2. DIY Pom Pom Garland with Yarn
If making it for the entrance of your home then a big bell would add to its brightness.
3. Tutorial to Make a Pom Pom Garland for Christmas
Alternating white, green and red pom poms would bring in the Christmas feel.
4. Instructions to Make a Felt Pom Pom Rainbow Garland
You can even arrange garlands of tissue paper and tassel as shown in the picture below for a beautiful look.
5. White Yarn Pom Pom Garland Directions
If you do not want simple white pom poms then red or golden bells can be attached to it.
6. Cute Pom Pom Garland for Christmas Tree
Besides the pom poms, pine cones, bells and other decorations may even be used.
7. Innovative Boho-Styled Colorful Pom Pom Garland for Your Christmas Tree
The presence of different colored pom pom balls gives it a boho chic appearance.
8. Easy DIY to Make a Red Pom Pom Garland
Alternating yarn, fabric and tulle pom pom balls would add to its uniqueness.
9. Handmade Pom Pom Garland with Yarn and Wool
10. Fabric Pom Pom Garland DIY
If you have old printed skirts, then strips of those could be used to give the garland a bright look.
11. Mini Multi-Colored Pom Pom Garland DIY
If you want to especially surprise your kiddo on his/her birthday, then small pom pom garlands like the one shown here can be encircled around the bed, wardrobe as well as other accessories present in the room.
12. DIY Tissue Paper Pom Pom Garland for Wedding
Select the color of the pom poms in accordance to the theme of your wedding.
In case making these eerie creatures seem a bit of task, then you may restrict to making just black, white and orange pom poms to go with the Halloween theme.
14. How to Make a Hanging Pom Pom Garland with Yarn
15. How to Create a Tulle Pom Pom Garland
This pretty pink tulle pom pom garland would be a perfect baby shower décor for someone who is going to have a baby girl.
16. Black Pom Pom Spider Garland for Halloween
Turning the pom poms into skeleton heads or bats, would be other innovative ideas for a scary and eerie Halloween.
17. Directions to Make a Pom Pom Garland for Your Baby’s Nursery
If you have a really small baby, avoid placing the garland near the crib to avoid any untoward incident.
18. DIY Pom Pom Crochet Garland with Wool
Crocheting the garland and then weaving the balls would indeed be unique.
19. How to Make a Giant Pom Pom Garland
A giant pom pom garland would be a great choice if you have a spacious home or a big yard.
20. DIY Mexican Marigold Pom Pom Garland
Marigolds play a significant role in Dia de los Muertos or the Day of the Dead, a popular holiday in Mexico. If you want to create faux ones then make these fluffy pom poms as shown here with yellow or orange yarn, decorate them with beads, and create a tassel with a yarn of another color to hand them.
21. How to Make a Blue Pom Pom Garland
22. Crochet Red and White Themed Pom Pom Lighted Garland
While putting it up for the night decoration, add fairly lights to increase its brightness.
23. Handmade Tissue Paper Flowers and Colorful Pom Pom Garland
During spring or fall, decorating your house with many of these big paper flowers would bring in the fervor of the season.
24. Easy DIY to Make Your Own Pom Pom Pumpkin Garland For Fall
Shape your pom-poms into tiny pumpkins or design them into orange flowers to keep up with the theme of fall.
25. Faux Furry Pom Pom Garland Made with Yarn
To make the pom pom look soft and furry like the one shown in the picture below, trim them well.
Wooden peg dolls for the base, felt paper for the wings and multi-colored yarns for the pompom is all that is needed to make these cute fairy pom poms. To give it a Tinkerbelle like appearance, you can make it in green and white yarn.
27. How to Make a Pom Pom Garland Out of Coffee Filters
28. DIY Cotton Ball Pom Pom Garland
Plain cotton balls would be the easiest option to make a pom pom garland with, though you can paint or dip it in a shade of your choice for a colorful effect.
29. DIY Ice-cream Pom Pom Garland
A small red pom pom can be placed on top of the ice cream for a cherry-like effect.
30. DIY Grey and White Pom Pom Garland for Winters
To give our home a somber look in the winter months, a combination of white and grey pom pom would be a great choice.
If you do not manage to chance upon readymade glitter pom poms like the ones here, make them with yarn or tissue paper and soak them in glitter for a sparkling effect. The embroidered floss used here for holding the pom poms, help in keeping them firmly together in place.
32. How to Make a Sparkling Golden Pom Pom Garland for Your Fireplace
You can choose to alternate gold and silver balls.
33. Mickey Mouse Pom Pom Garland DIY
Attach a tiny red bow on top and the cute Mickey Mouse would be converted to Minnie Mouse.
34. Pink Pom Pom Garland Tutorial
35. Instructions to Make a Pom Pom Sheep Garland
By following the instructions, you could also make a garland of any other farm animal especially when your kiddo is learning the Old Mc Donald song, the designs would change though.
36. DIY Pom Pom Tassel Garland
37. DIY Anthropologie Inspired Silver Pom Pom Garland
38. DIY Pom Pom and Wood Bead Garland
The reverse can also be done, where the entire garland may be made of pom poms, along with a small number of wooden or glass beads.
Mangoes and oranges can also be alternately placed to make a complete fruit garland.
With so many of these exciting ideas at hand, your garden, fireplace or bedroom would definitely be decked up with bright, vibrant pom pom garland for any particular occasion.
Published on March 1st 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply