26 Felt Christmas Ornaments For You to Make
Make this Christmas a memorable affair by designing a variety of ornaments to adorn your halls, wall and tree. It would be a good idea to make twelve different ornaments for the 12 days of Christmas. What say? Choose bright felt to keep all eyes focused on the beauties as you host your festive feast. There are many DIYs that provide free and printable templates for you to trace on felt fabric and cut it out.
1. DIY Felt Christmas Ornaments’ Tutorial
Small ice skates made of red felt would look lovely as Christmas ornaments. Here, two layers of felt are joined with fusible web and stitched decoratively at the edges.
2. Free Felt Christmas Ornament Pattern
Gingerbread houses are an indispensable part of x-mas. You need to cut the felt according to the printable pattern provided in the above-linked tutorial.
3. Handmade Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
This nifty Christmas tree ornament requires easy threading through embroidery floss. The felt fabric adds pizzazz to the craft. Isn’t the star bead at the top attractive?
4. DIY Round Embroidered Felt Christmas Ornament
This pretty homemade circle ornament is made with felt, buttons and doilies. It features a few embroidery details. It is a great sewing project for beginners. If you want you can also do machine embroidery for them to sport a Scandinavian look.
5. Hungarian Felt Christmas Star Ornament Idea
A traditional star made in Hungarian style looks unique and charming. It has a vintage feel about it. Make your Christmas decorations world-class with this star.
6. Pattern for Christmas Felt and Sequin Pickle Ornament
Pickle ornaments are unique as they can showcase a variety of emotions. They are embellished with sequin and beads. You would love the looks of the jeweled pickle once you are done with stuffing.
7. Hand Sewn Felt Dachshund Christmas Ornament
A Dachshund ornament would be a hit with dog lovers. You can decorate it by sewing along the borders using the blanket stitch. A dog pattern can be a great aid in your craft.
Besides the dog, try your hand at making a host of DIY felt animals like mouse, cat, owl, fox, rabbit and dove to deck up your den as ornaments. They endow you with the ability to make other animals and birds like llama, sloth, penguin, swan, sheep along the same lines. Wouldn’t a red felt bird ornament (think cardinals) and cute felt mice look awesome? You can go ahead and design a woodland on your dining table with the DIYs up your sleeve.
8. Heart Christmas Ornaments Made From Felt
Apart from Christmas ornaments, these hearts can serve the purpose of gift wrap accents and tiny gifts. You can use star and swirl patterns of embroidery to decorate the hearts.
9. Unique Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament Pattern
The mini stocking with a Rudolph the reindeer applique sewn onto it makes it a wonderful item for your Christmas décor. You can use the applique on your tree skirt and dresses to add a vintage charm. Decorate it with a plaid ribbon for giving it a primitive look.
10. Gleaming Blue Felt Pinecone Christmas Ornaments
These layered pinecone ornaments look beautiful on a Christmas tree. You can glue on some blue glitter to give the effect of snow.
11. Enchanting Felt Bacon Christmas Ornament
Foodies are going to swear by this bacon ornament. The white and brown makes for a cheerful color combination.
12. Vivid Felt Christmas Light Ornaments
Make your x-mas tree bright by adding this bunch of light ornaments that lend a pop of color. They are lightly stuffed for the right dose of charm.
13. Pretty Felt Flower Christmas Ornaments
14. Mini Folk Art Felt Christmas Ornament
15. Mickey and Minnie Felt Christmas Ornaments for Kids
16. Easy Felt Ornaments to Make For Christmas
17. Sewing Felt Cactus Christmas Ornament
18. Winsome Felt Christmas Ball Ornaments
19. Lush Felt Christmas Wreath Ornament
20. Fun Felt Elf Christmas Ornament
21. Bright Felt Mitten Christmas Ornament
22. Enamoring Felt Poinsettia Christmas Ornament
23. Smiling Felt Snowman Christmas Ornament
24. Attractive No-sew Felt Christmas Ornaments
25. Felt Christmas Ornaments With Retro Vibes
These old fashioned holiday ornaments can be used to decorate a Christmas tree or any corner of your home. You can make a holiday garland by attaching them to a strip of fabric or string.
26. Star Wars Christmas Felt Ornaments DIY
A cute felt angel ornament would be something to watch out for during the merry celebrations. Know more about it here.
You really don’t need a lot of skills to craft the snazzy ornaments. Not all tutorials require you to sew, too. You can make them flat or stuffed as per your choice. The ornaments look classy and bring out the festive spirit with elan. You only need to follow the simple instructions and you would be glad how they turn out.
Published on September 18th 2019 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply