18 Free Crochet Mermaid Tail Patterns
Rustle up your crocheting skills by creating lovely mermaid tail patterns. Be it infants, toddlers or adults, we have something for everyone. Play with colors and let the tails wrap around you like second skin. Downloading the patterns is simple. Just click on the bold headings above the images.
1. How to Crochet Mermaid Tail Pattern
Girls are riding on the mermaid tail craze. A handmade crocheted one is a great gift for your friends, nieces or sisters. It feels great to look like a mermaid princess while snuggling up comfortably on the bed or couch.
2. Cute Mermaid Tail Crochet Pattern
This pretty peach mermaid tail blanket is the perfect photo op. It also keeps you warm while checking out your mobile, tab or reading a book at your favorite corner of the house in winters.
3. Free Crochet Mermaid Tail Pattern
This free pattern allows you to cuddle up in winter with your favorite book for company. The supreme comfort of the warm mermaid tail blanket makes the chilly weather enjoyable.
4. Charming Mermaid Tail Blanket Crochet Pattern
This blanket has been made keeping a 7 year old in mind but can be customized to any child size. It comes with a video tutorial as well as free printable instructions.
5. Crochet Child Mermaid Tail Blanket Pattern For Free
This pattern is moderately difficult, but it may be done by a determined beginner. The key to the abbreviations used in the pattern has been mentioned at the beginning of the post.
6. Easy Crochet Mermaid Tail Pattern
7. Crochet Crocodile Stitch Pattern for Mermaid Tail
8. Baby Mermaid Tail Crochet Pattern For Free
9. Free Adult Crochet Mermaid Tail Pattern
10. Free Crochet Child Mermaid Tail Blanket Pattern
11. Free Crochet Mermaid Tail Pattern for Newborn Baby
Keep your newborn cozy in this beautifully designed mermaid tail sleeping sack. It doubles as a perfect photo prop. Crochet and get clicking!
12. Crochet Crocodile Stitch Free Mermaid Tail Pattern
13. Adorable Crochet Mermaid Tail Lap Blanket Pattern
Design this lap blanket for your kids that is big enough to keep them cozy even as they grow up. Note the delicate mix and match of 2 colors of yarn.
14. Crochet Afghan in Mermaid Tail Pattern
Make this for yourself or your loved one. Choose the colors wisely for an interesting effect. The fins, body and tail use an abundance of half double crochet, double crochet and chain.
15. Crochet Barbie Doll Mermaid Tail Pattern
16. Crochet Mermaid Tail Cocoon or Sleeping Bag Pattern
17. Crochet Mermaid Tail Pattern for Lapghan
Skip the shark lapghan pattern and scroll down for the mermaid tail pattern. You would need a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins of worsted yarn.
18. Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern for Mermaid Tail
As is evident, you can craft elegant afghans, lapghans, throws, sleeping sack, lap blankets and regular blankets with the help of the patterns given above. They are going to be a hit with children. Now you have an excellent reason to stay indoors reading your favorite book. It also gives you a perfect opportunity to show off your crocheting skills to the world. Be ready to earn accolades for your creativity.
Published on March 25th 2018 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply