Winter is a time for indulging in crochet and knitting stuff. The infinity scarf makes a style statement and jazzes up your outfit in a way few accessories can. Their large size and repetitive patterns allow you to de-stress without having to think a lot. And you couldn’t be gladder with the results. Have a look at the below patterns and you will know why.
Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern Pictures
1. Crochet Pattern of Infinity Scarf
Infinity scarf crochet pattern in a mix of bright colors looks beautiful around your neck. This one looks extra special with a sparkle of jewel tones. Click on the above link for the how-to.
Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
2. Thick and Quick Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
The V-stitch looks attractive on this yellow infinity scarf. The pattern starts with requiring you to do 25 chain stitches.
Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
3. Free Crochet Pattern for Infinity Scarf
The bulky puff stitch pattern looks lovely when done with brushed worsted-weight acrylic. It is because the softness of the yarn is highlighted with the stitch.
Free Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
4. Free And Easy Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
This pretty pattern works with any bulky weight yarn. This one, particularly, is made with gold leaf yarn. The stitches are made loose to highlight to flecks of gold.
Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
5. Free Crochet Pattern for Infinity Scarf
A double strand scarf like this one is just perfect for the little warmer days at the end of winter when the snow is melting. Here is a pattern for a smaller infinity scarf that is lightweight but cozy.
Free Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
6. Free Crochet Pattern for Infinity Scarf in The Round
You will find a nice rhythm to this easy pattern once you have started and things have started moving along. It consists of chain, slip, single and double crochet stitches.
Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern in The Round
7. Basic Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
This lovable blush-colored yarn is worked in V-stitch throughout. The foundation chain is made with 23 chain stitches.
Basic Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
8. Infinity Scarf Pattern to Crochet
This handmade scarf boasts of minimalism and elegance. This perfect accessory for your fall and winter clothing is made in a simple stitch sequence.
Infinity Scarf Pattern Crochet
9. Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern For Free
A wheel stitch pattern makes this scarf unique. It makes the garment dense and cozy that protects you from the chill of the winter months.
Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern Free
10. Easy Infinity Scarf Pattern in Crochet
This one would be a cool craft project before the onset of winter. It is made in half double crochet. You would need an 8 mm crochet hook for making this.
Easy Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
11. Bead and Thread Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
This DIY can be done with leftover yarn from your craft stash. It looks ornamental with beads all over. Note the delicate doily pattern it flaunts.
Crochet Pattern for Infinity Scarf
12. Chunky Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
This pristine scarf is crocheted in the round, with each round ending in a slip stitch connection to the top of the first stitch followed by turning your work.
Chunky Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
13. Free Infinity Crochet Scarf Pattern
Though the infinity scarf is crocheted to be flat, the pattern can very well be made in the round. The ribbed pattern gives lovely texture to the garment.
Free Infinity Scarf Pattern to Crochet
14. Simple Crochet Chevron Infinity Scarf Pattern
Stay at the top of fashion trends by sporting this gorgeous chevron pattern infinity scarf. It would be a lovely gift for the holidays.
Chevron Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
15. Easy Crochet Pattern for Mobius Infinity Scarf
This Mobius scarf is made with moss stitch, but you can use any reversible pattern stitch for it. The number of stitches that you use for the foundation chain depends on the hook size, yarn and your personal choice.
Mobius Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
16. Free Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern for Beginners
Beginners Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
17. Video of Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern Video
18. Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern with One Skein
One Skein Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
19. Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern with Bulky Yarn
Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern out of Bulky Yarn
20. Lacy Pattern of Crochet Infinity Scarf
Lacy Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
21. Easy, Quick and Free Crochet Pattern of Infinity Scarf
Free Quick and Easy Crochet Chevron Infinity Scarf Pattern
22. Infinity Scarf Pattern in Crochet Chain
Crochet Chain Infinity Scarf Pattern
23. Free Crochet Pattern for Infinity Scarf with Fringe
Crochet Infinity Scarf with Fringe Pattern
24. Toddler, Baby Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
Baby Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
25. Braided Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern For Free
Free Pattern for Crochet Braided Infinity Scarf
26. Infinity Loop Scarf Pattern in Tunisian Crochet
Tunisian Crochet Infinity Loop Scarf Pattern
27. Half Double Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern with Buttons
Half Double Crochet Pattern for Infinity Scarf with Buttons
28. Crochet Lace Spring Summer Lightweight Infinity Scarf Pattern
Lightweight Spring Summer Lace Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
29. Unique Ruffle Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
Ruffle Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
30. Free Rapunzel Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
Rapunzel Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern Free
31. Free Hooded, Oversized Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
Free Crochet Pattern for Oversized Hooded Infinity Scarf
32. Striped Crochet Pattern for Infinity Scarf
Striped Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
33. Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern for Men
Men’s Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
34. How to Double Crochet Simple Lacy Infinity Scarf Pattern
Simple Double Crochet Lacy Infinity Scarf Pattern Tutorial
35. Thick Crocheted Infinity Scarf Pattern
Thick Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
We are sure you will love the crocheting experience and would thank us for this exhaustive collection of tutorials. Flaunt them during Christmas and New Year and let the compliments come in. Let them know that you made it on your own and watch them stare in disbelief.