How to Make a Bow with Wired Ribbon: 19 DIYs
A wired ribbon bow, when done perfectly, looks lovely and can be used for jazzing up a variety of items. You can make them in a small or large size as per your needs. Some of them have only two loops, while others have a multitude of them. You can make them in a single or dual color.
1. How to Make a Bow with Wired White Ribbon
A white wired ribbon bow boasts of serene looks. The long ends hanging down can be cut in a V-shape to add to the looks.
2. Instructions for Making a Large Bow with Wired Ribbon
This big puffy bow would brighten up your wall, door or anything that it adorns. You can endorse its enormity by choosing a wide ribbon.
3. Purple Bow Out Of Wired Ribbon
4. Directions to Tie a Bow with Wired Ribbon
This lovely bow can be made in an easy way by following just a few tying instructions. It boasts of a classic look. You can use it on your gifts.
5. Gorgeous Wire Ribbon Bow Idea
6. Make a Silver Bow with Wired Ribbon
7. Making an Attractive Bow with Wired Ribbon
This easy bow has the looks of a butterfly. You can use it as a wedding bow by tying it around pews. It is small but fancy.
You can pin the four loops of this dainty ribbon at the back or tie them together with a central band of ribbon. Leave the ends loose or do away with them by cutting them off.
10. Making Wreath Bow with Wired Ribbon
11. Perfect Big Bow with Wired Ribbon
A big bow from wired ribbon is a show-stealer. Design it in two contrasting colors and soak in its vibrancy.
12. Double Bow with Plaid Wired Ribbon
13. Dainty Gift Bow with Wired Ribbon
If you know how to make a gift bow, wrapping gift packages would be a pleasant experience. The recipient would be glad to receive your present decorated with a wired ribbon bow. The above-linked tutorial has a video showing you the steps.
14. Wire Edge Ribbon Bow Tutorial
A wire-edged ribbon bow that has multiple loops imitates the looks of a flower. It would look ravishing as a décor item.
15. Cheery Christmas Bow from Wired Ribbon
Make your holidays fun by making a cheery Christmas tree bow. You can choose a holiday theme print in green and red color for your wire edge ribbon. A thick material contributes to the magnanimous folds.
More Christmas tree bow toppers
16. Cute Floral Bow Out Of Wired Ribbon
A florist bow looks pretty and decorative. Ensure all eyes are on you by using it as a hair bow. A soft pink hue lends it a cute look.
18. Beautiful Fluffy Bow with Wired Ribbon
19. Pretty Pink Pom Pom Bow with Wired Ribbon
Choose vivid colors to make the wired ribbon bows eye catchy. They give you an attractive option to present your gifts to your loved ones. You would find the tutorials to be quite self-explanatory with the detailed pictures showing you the method.
Published on October 4th 2019 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply