How to Make a Scrunchie in 13 Interesting Ways
Scrunchies, cool soft, fabric-covered elastic bands would be a perfect choice for your hair, also providing you comfort and not causing much breakage. If you are on the lookout to make some innovative handmade scrunchies for yourself and also to give away as gifts to your kith and kin, then the following tutorials would certainly be of immense help.
1. How to Make a Pretty Pink Scrunchie
This pretty pink scrunchie would be apt for your little girl who has just started growing her tresses. You can glue or stitch a small bead in between for an enticing effect.
2. Easy Way to Make a Hair Scrunchie
This black and white scrunchie would serve as your hair accessory for Halloween.
3. DIY to Make a Fabric Scrunchie
You could also add a bow at the center instead of two straps at the end for a perfect bow tie feel.
5. Tutorial to Make a Volumnizing Scrunchie
The voluminous scrunchie would be perfect for those with really long strands of hair.
6. Fabric Headband and Scrunchies DIY
This red scrunchie serves a perfect Christmas accessory. Add a tiny snowflake at the center for a festive feel.
7. How to Make a Scrunchie without Sewing
If you find sewing to be tedious then take help of this tutorial where the scrunchie is made through just a few folds and a little gluing.
8. How to Make a Satin Scrunchie
The satin scrunchie would team well with your satin gown.
9. How to Make a Bunny Ear Hair Scrunchie with Sewing
The bunny ears scrunchie would be an amazing gift idea for Easter.
10. Easy DIY Ribbon Edge Scrunchie
The golden ribbon edge adds a sense of gorgeousness.
11. How to Make a Scrunchie out of Mismatch Socks
There is no better way to make use of upcycled socks than design them into beautiful scrunchies.
12. Old T-Shirt Hair Scrunchie DIY
If your t-shirt has shades of red and green then you could design scrunchies out of it and give them as Christmas gifts.
With a whole lot of interesting ideas at hand, you would have a fulfilling experience in making a scrunchie of your choice for any season or occasion.
Published on June 25th 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply