25+ Interesting Ways to Make a Balloon Garland
Crafts with balloons are one of the most sought after since they add grace, charm, and elegance to your home décor. Designing your home with balloon garlands for any occasion like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, anniversaries, and birthdays would indeed be an excellent idea. Latex balloons, the preferred choice for most balloon crafts, last for about 12 to 20 hours on average, especially if filled using helium. If treated with the Hi‐Float solution, they thrive for approximately seven days. Check out the exciting tutorials that follow on how to make balloon garlands.
1. How to Make a Balloon Garland For Your Front Door
The citrus themed balloon garland makes it a perfect summer décor.
2. How to Make a Pretty Balloon Garland for Valentine’s Day
A combination of pink and white makes this an apt choice for a baby shower. The fresh flowers and sprigs enhance its charm to the fullest.
3. An Easy DIY to Make a Balloon Garland
You could use multi-colored balloons if you plan to use this décor for your little one’s birthday. Consider arranging the balloons in the form of alphabets, like the first letter of your kid’s name.
The rose gold and white balloon garden can grace the doorway or entrance in the form of an arch.
4. Tutorial to Make a Pink Balloon Garland with Flowers
Flowers, faux or fresh, included in the balloon garland makes it all the more gorgeous.
5. Directionsto Make a Pretty White Balloon Garland
The white balloons, along with the green leaves, give it an aesthetic appeal.
6. Colorful Balloon Garland Tutorial
7. DIY Mermaid Tail Balloon Garland Decoration Idea
The arrangement of balloons along with an inflatable tail behind perfectly represents a mermaid, well suited for a sea-themed party.
If designing this for Halloween, then keep only the black balloons, and you may even make something eerie on them like a skull’s face.
8. Instructions to Make a Fiesta Balloon Garland
On the occasion of a fiesta, this colorful assembling of balloons along with a whole lot of other stuff would indeed be fantastic.
9. How to Make a Toy Story Themed Balloon Garland
The popular Toy Story theme would be an instant hit at your kiddo’s birthday party. For convenience, you may go for a kit providing where you would get all the stuff in one place.
10. Unicorn Backdrop Balloon Garland DIY
The eyes and horns give the unicorn a realistic touch.
11. Easy First Birthday Ceiling Balloon Garland
This template would give you detailed step by step instructions for making a balloon garland.
12. DIY Jungle Safari Balloon Garland
Attaching faux animals in the middle of the balloons would add prominence to the jungle theme.
13. Cactus Balloon Garland DIY
The spikes emerging from between give it the perfect cactus-like appearance.
14. Rustic DIY Balloon Garland
Tying twines around brings in a rustic appearance.
15. Sunflower Fall Balloon Garland DIY
The sunflower pattern may also be made arranging yellow balloons to the sides and black ones at the center.
16. DIY Staircase Floral Balloon Garland
Big faux flowers may be put in between the garland.
18. How to Make a Blue Balloon Garland
Whether it be your little hero’s first birthday or a frozen-themed party, this blue balloon garland would be a perfect pick.
19. Outdoor Balloon Garland DIY
This balloon garland gives the impression of an archway, being a perfect idea for a wedding celebration.
20. DIY Tropical Balloon Garland
The yellow and white balloons serve as wonderful summer decoration ideas.
21. Minnie Mouse Backdrop Balloon Garland DIY
You can make the red bow using balloons too.
The theme of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, the famous kid’s picture book, can be recreated in the form of a garland, just as the one shown in the given image. The green balloons can be arranged in the shape of a caterpillar, while the red balloon makes for the face, while the purple ones add to its horns.
22. How to Make a Balloon Tassel Garland
23. How to Make a Balloon Garland Dessert Table for Baby Shower
The pink and red balloons can be replaced with blue and white ones if a baby boy is-in-waiting.
24. How to Make a Balloon Garland for a Fireplace
Following the instructions in the tutorial below, you could make an elegant balloon garland to decorate your fireplace.
Red, blue, yellow, pink, gold, silver, and so on, you could include all these colors to make a lovely garland. Other balloon crafts like a tree, wreath, arch, or flowers.
Published on October 28th 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply