20 Tooth Fairy Pillow Patterns
Losing the first tooth is a milestone in the life of a child. Mark it beautifully by designing tooth fairy pillows that mostly come with pockets to tuck in the tooth safely along with a message for the tooth fairy. The children would be overjoyed to trade their teeth with money or gifts.
1. Homemade Tooth Fairy Pillow
This simple sewing project is ideal for beginners. It comes with a small pocket at the back and is made of felt. Isn’t the smiling face heartwarming?
2. Boy Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
These cute tooth fairy pillows can be customized to suit a baby boy (in blue) or a girl (in pink). They are crafted using Cricut. You can keep the little teeth secured in these pillows.
3. Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern For Free
The free printable can be used as a template for making this lovely pillow. You can keep it under a child’s pillow or hang it from the bed post or doorknob.
4. Personalized Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructions
5. Free Crochet Pattern for Amigurumi Tooth Fairy Pillow
6. DIY Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
7. Pretty Tooth Fairy Pillow for Girls
The making of this girly tooth fairy pillow is pretty simple. First, trace the tooth shape on white felt. Cut it out twice. The front face has facial features while the backside has a tiny heart pocket sewn in for holding the tooth.
8. Tooth Fairy Pillow Template and Tutorial
In this free sewing pattern, a template is used to cut the tooth fairy pillow to shape. The face is embroidered to reflect a smile. The printed pocket is top stitched in place.
9. Free Pattern for Crochet Tooth Fairy Pillow
10. How to Make a Tooth Fairy Pillow for Children
11. Tooth Fairy Pillow Embroidery Pattern
A machine embroidery tooth fairy pattern can be made fast without compromising on the looks. It channels cheery vibes with its toothy grin. You can customize it by inscribing a name. A custom monogrammed one would also be a hit with the little ones.
12. Unique Monster Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
This cute tooth fairy pillow has the mouth of the monster as the pocket to hold the tooth and the money once the secret exchange is made. Felt or fleece can be used as the material if you can’t find the one mentioned in the tutorial.
13. Cute Baby Tooth Fairy Pillow in Pink
A free sewing pattern for a cuddly pillow in the shape of a tooth could be your best companion on a cold winter evening when you want to spend some time absorbed in creative bliss. The pink tooth fairy pillow flaunts ballerina or princess looks.
14. Free Knitting Pattern for Tooth Fairy Pillow
This lively project has all the ingredients to surprise a child or a dental professional. A dentist would love to use this as a paperweight.
15. Free Cross Stitch Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
16. Charming Felt Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
17. Lush Monster Tooth Fairy Pillow
Presenting a 6”X6” lush monster pillow for the boys that would gobble up their baby teeth and churn out money. The tutorial comes with templates.
18. Handmade No-Sew Tooth Fairy Pillows
19. Exotic Pirate Tooth Fairy Pillow
20. Superhero Tooth Fairy Pillow for Kids
The pillows offer you a great option to don your craft hat much to the delight of the munchkins. The beautiful designs on them would bring a smile to their faces in anticipation of the tooth fairy visit. A fun smiling face on a tooth-shaped pillow with a pocket would add a child-friendly element to your interior décor too.
Published on January 12th 2020 by Suzanne Kane
Leave a Reply