15+ DIYs to Design a Painted Jean (Denim) Jacket
Painting a denim or jean jacket to give it an enticing appearance has become a trend in modern times. Acrylic paint is the best suited for a denim jacket since it allows to build layers as per one’s choice. However, on the flip side, it tends to get dried quickly before the completion of the project. The tutorials below would give you an insight into painting a jean or denim jacket at home.
The fantastic mountains and landscape sitting on the jacket enhance its scenic beauty to the fullest.
2. DIY Hand Painted Flag Denim Jacket
This jacket is the perfect attire for the 4th of July.
3. How to Paint a Denim Jacket
If you have a bigger jacket, then go for a larger font.
4. Pretty Hand Painted Jean Jacket DIY
The beautiful stars in front with the red and white stripes at the end makes the jean jacket a perfect 4th of July outfit.
5. Interesting Ideas to Paint the Back of a Jean Jacket
The colorful blotches spreading over the denim abruptly make it appear unique.
6. How to Paint a Bohemian-Styled Jeans Jacket
It does not matter if you are not a pro in painting, dabbing messy strokes all through the jacket would give it an abstract look.
7. How to Paint a Jean Jacket with Toile Stencil
Following the cue in the above tutorial, you could paint anything under the sun like your kid’s favorite Marvel comic or Disney character or even a sea beach with the waves lashing out.
You may even create a colorful snake on the jacket as shown in the image below, by following the instructions of the previous tutorial.
8. DIY to Splatter Paint a Jean Jacket
Taking a brush and just sprinkling it on the jacket gives it a splattered effect.
9. Tutorial on How to Paint Your Jeans Jacket
The red flames, green grass, and the spider-web design on the sleeves make the jacket look fascinating.
10. DIY 90s Inspired Grunge Jeans Jacket
11. Jean Jacket Flower Painting Tutorial
You may choose the flower in accordance with the season or occasion.
Following the instructions in the tutorial above, you could design pretty sunflowers on the jacket, for a summer theme. For the occasion of Valentine’s Day, paint lovely roses on your beau’s jacket.
12. Interesting Design to Splatter Paint a Denim Jacket
13. DIY for Making a Stencil Painted Denim Jacket
14. Instructions to Custom Paint a Denim Jacket
The wonderful spread of white and red gives the denim a vibrant appeal.
15. DIY Starry Night-Themed Denim Jacket Painting
If you are a Van Gogh fan, then you could replicate his famous Starry Night on your jacket.
Why just your jacket, you could implement these ideas on your denim pants or shirts also. The theme could range from Disney to nature to anything else of your choice. For a feminine touch, flowers, stars, or mermaid would be perfect, while for a masculine one, go for a graffiti design.
Published on April 26th 2020 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply