18+ DIYs to Make a Christmas Tree Star
During the festive season, amidst all decorations, choosing the right design star to grace the Christmas tree becomes one of our topmost concerns. Most people have a fascination for making colorful and creative stars with a whole lot of things like tissue paper, newspaper, cardboard, wood, hanger, and so on. Let us check the unique DIYs to know how to make a Christmas tree star.
1. DIY Rustic Christmas Tree Star
You could wrap a burlap ribbon around to intensify the rustic feel.
2. How to Make a Christmas Tree Star Topper
The glass beads and felted balls give the Christmas tree topper a unique look.
3. How to Make a Lighted Christmas Star Topper
You could even add colorful lights for a brightened appearance.
Arranging sticks in the shape of a star and decorating them with string lights is all that you need.
4. DIY Lighted Wooden Stars for Outdoor Decoration
Hanging this star at the center of your big balcony would glorify its appearance to the fullest.
5. Directions to Make a Red Star for a Christmas Tree Topper
You may add golden glitters on the red star for a shiny effect.
You could even create a star of David using art paper. You would have to make two equilateral triangles and interlink them as shown in the image below.
6. How to Make a Beautiful 3D Paper Star for Christmas Tree
Make such mini 3D paper stars would be an excellent option for Christmas ornaments.
This template would help you in making a 3D star with ease.
7. DIY Needle Felted Christmas Tree Star Ornaments
You could add small pom balls on all four sides.
8. DIY Christmas Tree Star Wreath
The design of the ribbons replicates a snowflake.
9. Money Tree with Star Origami 1 Dollar Tutorial
This tiny Chrismas tree-star combination serves as a great centerpiece.
10. DIY Moravian-Inspired Golden Star
Adding red balls to the sides would create a contrasting effect.
Making a paper star and sprinkling it with silver would help to make a glittery star.
11. Handmade Vintage Christmas Tree Star
The multi-colored pattern adds to the uniqueness of the star.
12. How to Make a Christmas Tree Star Frame with Balls
The balls may be colored in green and red for a perfect Christmas theme.
The star can even be designed into a photo frame, as shown in the image below. You could make a star using popsicle sticks, color it in the shade of your choice, and then fix a photo at the center.
13. DIY Copper Christmas Tree Star
Getting readymade wooden stars, sprinkling copper paint on them and attaching twine would help to make a copper Christmas tree star.
14. Instructions to Make a Felt Christmas Tree Topper
15. How to Make Your Own Christmas Tree Star Topper at Home
You could spray patches of brown paint on the newspaper star for a chic look.
A wooden star with a name inscribed within is all that makes this personalized Christmas tree star.
16. How to Make Glitter Stars for Decorating Christmas Tree
The glitter stars would be a good substitute for the lighted ones, giving a sparkling effect when kept in a bright room.
17. One Minute Paper Star Christmas Ornaments
Paint the balls in green and red for a Christmas theme.
With these unique DIYs at hand making a Christmas star would undoubtedly be a cakewalk for you. Other tree toppers like snowflakes, angels and Santa Claus may also be made.
Published on September 22nd 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!