20 Heart Friendship Bracelet Patterns
Heart friendship bracelets offer a beautiful way to express your feelings to your special one. Though red is the go-to color for this accessory, you can try out unconventional colors to make them eye-catchy. The person wearing it would have enough reasons to think about you when he/she is wearing this jewelry.
1. How Do You Make a Heart Friendship Bracelet
Heart friendship bracelets in different colors are great Mother’s Day gifts. You would need two colors of embroidery thread for a single bracelet.
2. Friendship Bracelet in Heart Pattern
For this DIY you would need embroidery thread in 2 different colors, clip and rigid cardboard or hardcover book, safety pin and scissors.
3. DIY Heart Friendship Bracelet
These unique bracelets are adjustable and simple to make. They are a perfect for teens, tweens and grown-ups too.
4. Hearts Friendship Bracelet Pattern
Heart patterned friendship bracelets beautifully express freshly blooming love on Valentine’s Day. Candy-colored embroidery floss looks good on the bracelets.
5. Friendship Bracelet Hearts Pattern
This tutorial starts with cutting strings in the colors of your choice. You would need to cut 4 strands, 2 for each color.
6. Heart Friendship Bracelet Pattern for Beginners
You would need to measure the embroidery thread that you use so that it is twice the length of your arm. Cut and do this twice for each color.
7. Charming Heart Friendship Bracelets
For these cute bracelets, the supplies are friendship thread, tape and scissors. If you want to make them removable, you would also need a chain, jewelry pliers, lobster claw, metal crimps and jump rings.
8. Friendship Bracelets in Heart Shape
Start making this bracelet by cutting 4 strands of each color (you would need 2 colors of thread). You should have 8 strands in total. For the rest, click on the link above.
9. How to Make an Easy Heart Friendship Bracelet
10. How to Heart Friendship Bracelet
You are required to cut 2 strands of each color, fold them in half, place a pencil and tie a knot. Then you should use some tape to hold them in place on a table.
11. Heart Friendship Bracelet Step by Step Pattern
12. Cute Horizontal Heart Friendship Bracelet Pattern
13. Lovely Double Heart Friendship Bracelet
This adorable bracelet looks complicated, but it is quite easy to make. You should lay out your strings in 2 colors alternately as directed in the above linked guide.
14. Heart Friendship Bracelet Video Guide
15. Friendship Bracelet of Hearts
16. Homemade Heart Friendship Bracelets
17. Love Heart Friendship Bracelet for Your Valentine
18. Step By Step Instructions for Friendship Bracelet in Heart Design
19. Friendship Bracelets with Heart Knots
20. BFF Mini Heart Friendship Bracelet Video
There is a special connect that you develop with these DIY bracelets when you make them on your own. They are so much more appealing than the commercial ones. They also give you the freedom to choose the shades of your choice. Go ahead, pick a design, make them and let them spread the message of love.
Published on October 5th 2018 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply