68 Crochet Afghan Patterns
If you are thinking of a crochet project that would be ideal for taking up during the winter holidays, why not choose an afghan? Mostly repetitive, the patterns allow you to showcase a plethora of stitches such as shell, v, popcorn, single crochet and double crochet, among others. Pick a nice yarn color to make it all the more attractive.
The beauty of this pattern is that it makes the yarn color changes in the rows less obvious. You would love to snuggle under this blanket while watching TV.
2. Free Afghan Crochet Pattern
You are likely to get bowled over with the rich texture of this afghan. The pattern resembles falling petals and looks great when worked with cotton yarn.
You can keep this afghan on the bed, ready to drape on a cold winter night. It can be a gorgeous addition to any home.
4. Baby Afghan Pattern to Crochet
This charming baby afghan is made with the shell and v stitches. This would make a brilliant baby shower gift.
5. Easy Pattern for Crochet Afghan
6. Free Baby Afghan Crochet Pattern
This baby crochet afghan is vintage-inspired and flaunts a cute lacy look. It helps to swaddle your little one and keep him cozy.
7. All Free Pattern for Crochet Afghan
8. C2C Crochet Afghan Pattern with Picture
This is a dainty corner to corner crochet afghan that works up very fast. You start off the afghan at one point and work diagonally across. You can also make it in a smaller size for a baby afghan.
9. Easy Baby Afghan Crochet Pattern
The repetitive nature of this pattern makes it very easy to memorize and work up. So you would be able to finish it pretty fast.
This would be a favorite springtime project for all crochet lovers out there. It is lacy and the combination of white, green and yellow yarn makes it fun to crochet.
11. One Piece Free Crochet Afghan Pattern
This bright purple afghan can be a great gift for a loved one. The intricate pattern is worked up with worsted weight yarn.
12. How to Crochet an Afghan Steps
13. Easy Free Crochet Afghan Pattern
14. Gorgeous Striped Afghan Crochet Pattern
In this fun afghan, bobble stitches are worked on the wrong side. The colorful stripes on the afghan make it a lovely décor item.
15. Free Beautiful American Flag Afghan Crochet Pattern
This American flag crochet afghan pattern would be a great project in the run-up to the 4th of July. The wavy ripple pattern looks dainty.
16. Free Crochet Ripple Afghan Pattern
17. Crochet Pattern for Large Ripple Afghan
18. Sampler Afghan Crochet Pattern
This decorative stitch sampler afghan would be perfect for your room. The lovely pastel colors of yarn add to the looks of this beautiful crocheted piece.
19. Crochet Sea Shell Stitch Afghan Pattern
A shell afghan crochet pattern looks lovely and is a great project for beginners. It boasts of a scalloped design and a striped pattern.
20. Beginner Crochet Afghan Pattern
21. Pattern for Crochet Chevron Afghan
You would fall in love with this Jacob’s ladder crochet afghan pattern. You can make it for your dad as a gift for Father’s Day.
22. Free Christmas Crochet Afghan Pattern
23. Free Printable Sunflower Afghan Crochet Pattern
This easy crochet sunflower afghan pattern is a great attention grabber. The written instructions are complemented with a video tutorial.
24. Mile A Minute Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
This mile a minute crochet baby afghan is a great way to use up your scrap yarn. It presents you with the opportunity to combine yarns of different colors.
25. Ripple Crochet Afghan in Single Crochet
A single crochet chevron afghan pattern can add an element of décor to your interiors. The combination of mint, gray and white has a subdued charm that is hard to miss. The single crochet zig-zag afghan pattern can be customized according to your preferences.
26. Granny Square Crochet Afghan Pattern
The burst of colors in a crochet granny square afghan pattern would leave you mesmerized. It boasts of a vintage charm.
27. Free Double Crochet Chevron (Ripple) Afghan Pattern
This all double crochet chevron afghan pattern would win you over with its looks. Apart from the written instructions, there is a diagram for an easy understanding of the wave afghan crochet pattern.
28. Free Crochet One Day Afghan Pattern for Beginners
Beginners, as well as advanced crocheters, can make this pattern pretty fast. You need the knowledge of basic crochet stitches and bulky yarn for this project.
29. Unique 4 Color Crochet Afghan Pattern
Two classic designs are combined in this attractive pattern. One is the granny square and the other is a ripple pattern.
30. Classy Wedding Afghan Crochet Pattern
31. Free Aran Afghan Crochet Pattern
32. Crochet Bobble Stitch Afghan Pattern For Free
33. Free Printable Crochet Navajo Afghan Pattern
This free western crochet afghan pattern would bowl you over with its looks. The written instructions are supported by a video tutorial.
34. Pattern for Tunisian Crochet Afghan
35. Awesome Block Afghan Crochet Pattern
The solid colors of this color block afghan complement each other, adding beauty to any room. It is made of 63 squares of half double crochet.
36. Adorable Crochet Elephant Afghan Pattern for Free
37. Fab Modern Crochet Afghan Pattern
38. Afghan That You Can Crochet In One Hour
39. Round Crochet Afghan Pattern
40. Simple Afghan Pattern to Crochet
41. Pattern for Variegated Yarn Crochet Afghan
This crochet afghan is made using bulky-weight yarn making it quick to complete and super warm for you. It beautifully showcases the effect of variegated yarn.
42. Vintage Filet Crochet Afghan Pattern You Would Love
43. Classy Baby Boy Afghan Crochet Pattern
Basic cluster stitches make crocheting this baby boy afghan easy. It’s also simple to alter the colors o this project.
44. Gorgeous Crochet Cable Afghan Pattern
45. Cute Crochet Cat Afghan Pattern
46. Flower Afghan Crochet Pattern
This bloomy afghan is made with Aran weight yarn and includes colorwork and motifs. It could offer you an excellent way to learn how to crochet a flower afghan. It can be a great spring project and gift.
47. Nice Heirloom Crochet Afghan Pattern
48. Easy and Quick Crochet Afghan Pattern
49. Snowflake Crochet Afghan Pattern
50. Star Crochet Afghan Pattern
This makes a great baby shower gift. You can wrap your little one snuggly with it. It comes with a video for easy comprehension.
This cozy afghan allows you to snuggle in with a book and a hot cuppa on a fall evening. It uses an open weave style and can be a perfect homemade gift.
52. Zig Zag Crochet Afghan Pattern
53. Free 6 Point Star Afghan Crochet Pattern
54. Broomstick Afghan Crochet Pattern
This is not a traditional broomstick lace afghan. It has popcorn designs incorporated for a unique texture. You can omit them if you wish.
55. Super Bulky Yarn Crochet Afghan Pattern
When you work with super bulky yarn, you need to keep in mind that the stitches making up your afghan need to be simple so that the yarn gets all the focus.
56. Crochet Gingham Plaid Baby Afghan Pattern
This gingham crochet afghan is not heavy that makes it easy to carry around. It is soft and lightweight that blocks nicely. It even hides your mistakes, if any.
57. Unique Crochet Pattern for Log Cabin Afghan
58. Festive Crochet Shamrock Afghan Pattern
59. Vivid Crochet Triangle Afghan Pattern
60. Sophisticated Fan and Feather Crochet Afghan Pattern
61. Free Basket Weave Crochet Afghan Pattern
62. Deer Crochet Afghan Pattern for Free
63. Free Heart Afghan Crochet Pattern
Each block of this crochet afghan uses a cheerful heart pattern. The joining technique of the hearts is explained in the above-linked tutorial.
64. Free Lacy Chevron Crochet Afghan Pattern
In this lacy afghan, the popcorn stitch has been used to create a beautiful texture. Off-white yarn adds to its beauty though you can crochet it with any other color of yarn.
65. Lattice Shells Crochet Afghan Design
This crochet afghan lends a new twist to an old favorite. The beauty of basic fan stitches makes this two-tone afghan worth the effort.
66. Lover’s Knot Pattern for Crochet Afghan
67. Seaside Afghan Pattern to Crochet
68. Spiral Crochet Afghan Pattern
We are sure that by now, you are bubbling with ideas for crocheting your very own afghan. You can choose the ripple, round, lattice or star patterns. The one in the holiday theme would soak you in the Yuletide spirit.
Published on October 28th 2020 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply