71 Crochet Scarf Patterns
If you love to crochet but don’t want to make something big as a blanket or a cardigan, a crochet scarf could be the answer. You can make quite a style statement by accessorizing your outfit with cool crochet scarves. They can be made with basic crochet stitches alone or a bit complex ones, depending on your skill level. We have curated a bunch of appealing patterns for you to choose from.
1. Handmade Crochet Scarf Pattern
A honeycomb crochet scarf would win you over with its looks. The lush scarf only needs you to have the knowledge of double crochet, chain and single crochet to some extent.
This dual-tone indigo scarf can grab a few eyeballs with its eye-catchy looks. The lightweight scarf could be a stylish addition to your spring wardrobe.
3. Lacy Crochet Scarf Pattern Free
This lacy crochet scarf is pretty easy to make. It keeps you relaxed as you crochet the pattern. It is also suitable for beginners.
4. Men’s Scarf Crochet Pattern
Men would look stylish in winters by flaunting this gray scarf. The free pattern is made in chain stitch, slip stitch and single crochet.
5. Easy Crochet Scarf Pattern Free
The distinct lime green color of this scarf makes it perfect for fall. It is made with baby-soft cashmerino yarn.
6. Women’s Crochet Free Scarf Pattern for Beginners
This single crochet scarf is a fairly simple project that is ideal for complete beginners. Though the single stitch scarf can be made pretty fast, the time taken would vary depending on your skill level and gauge.
7. Hooded Scarf Crochet Pattern Free
This beginner hooded scarf crochet pattern would keep your neck as well as head warm during the chilly months.
This classy pineapple lace pattern of scarf would transport you to a bygone era. The written instructions are complemented with a diagram.
9. Stylish Modern Crochet Scarf Pattern
This is a modern take on a granny scarf that would win over the hearts of young and old alike. The written instructions are complemented with step by step photos in the tutorial.
10. Unique Scarf Pattern to Crochet
This long scarf would comfortably sit around your neck with some slack with plenty of length hanging down.
11. Free Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
This easy and repetitive pattern would win you over with its pretty, feminine and frilly looks. Single crochet and chains make up the edging of the scarf.
12. Winter Scarf Pattern to Crochet
Tassels, picots and scallops make this textured scarf stand out. The main ingredients of this luxurious scarf are chains and puff stitches.
13. Pattern for Chunky Crochet Scarf
A chunky yarn crochet scarf like this one keeps your neck and chest warm and cozy in winter. The luxe look of the accessory would grab eyeballs too!
14. Crochet Scarf with Pockets Pattern
15. Pattern for Double Crochet Scarf
16. Bulky Yarn Crochet Scarf Pattern for Beginners
This scarf is crocheted in bulky yarn and would keep you warm and fashionable in the winter months. It helps you learn the foundation chain and half double crochet (hdc).
17. Simple But Chic Crochet Scarf Pattern
18. Crochet Scarf Pattern for Child
19. Free Crochet Keyhole Scarf Pattern
This keyhole scarf boasts of an attractive texture that is, interestingly, made from simple stitches. It would make an adorable handmade Christmas present.
20. Free Pattern for Crochet Lace Scarf
This easy lacy red scarf is perfect for summers when you want to wear a tank top but don’t want to expose much of your shoulders.
21. Fast Crochet Scarf Instructions
22. Chevron Crochet Fringe Scarf Pattern
This Grinch scarf crochet pattern would be a hot favorite during the holiday season. It comes replete with a face and a red hat.
24. Harry Potter Scarf Crochet Pattern
If your little boy is a Harry Potter fan, you can make him this cute scarf in two colors. The tutorial comes replete with a video showing you how to change colors.
25. Kids Rainbow Scarf Crochet Pattern
Any kids would love to wear this colorful and cute scarf. It features a rainbow, heart and fluffy clouds. Doesn’t it look awesome?
26. Free Nordic Hooded Scarf Crochet Pattern
The construction and stitch pattern of this large scarf makes it easy working with black yarn. Except the edge stitches and the foundation row you will be working with chains.
27. Tunisian Crochet Scarf Pattern
29. Crochet Ruffle Scarf Pattern
If you are not at ease with the crochet hook but want to make a big scarf, you could try out the finger crochet technique.
31. Crochet Shell Stitch Scarf
You can make this beautiful crochet shell stitch scarf for both adults and children. You can make this as a gift to your family members. Just select yarn of their favorite color and start crocheting.
32. DIY Corner To Corner Crochet Scarf
This cool scarf is made using the C2C technique. The main ingredients are chain stitch, double and single crochet stitches.
33. Braided Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
This Rapunzel scarf crochet pattern looks chic and stylish on you. It is long and can be wrapped around the neck or head to keep you warm and cozy.
34. Crochet Christmas Scarf You Would Love
35. Alluring Crochet Flower Scarf
The blossoms on this scarf make it the perfect accessory for spring. The flower motifs are crocheted separately and then sewn together.
36. Tutorial for Quick Crochet V Stitch Scarf
Each of these classy scarves can be made in an hour with just a single skein of bulky yarn. The combination of V-stitch and double crochet make them stand out.
37. Elegant Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf
38. Making a Waffle Stitch Crochet Scarf
This crocheted scarf boasts of an attractive texture, making it ideal for gifts and charity. It could also be the perfect accessory to your winter outfit.
39. Basket Weave Stitch Crochet Scarf
40. Striped Neck Scarf Crochet Pattern for Free
This neck scarf scores with its versatility and effortlessly stylish looks. The chic striped neck scarf would leave you dreaming about French countrysides.
42. Crocheted Skinny Scarf Pattern
This pattern works well with solid colors but not with multiple hues. It would be your go-to pattern for making a thin scarf.
43. Skull Scarf Crochet Pattern
44. Quirky Dr. Who Scarf Crochet Pattern
45. Super-Fast Super Bulky Yarn Scarf Pattern to Crochet
46. Free Crochet Pattern for Unicorn Hooded Scarf with Pockets
47. Vibrant Mandala Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
The Boho looks of this scarf would be a hit with youngsters. Its picot edging looks classy and cool. The written instructions are complemented with a video tutorial.
48. One Skein Crochet Scarf Directions
The combination of ripple stitch and variegated yarn makes this crochet scarf a winner. It uses the dc2tog (double crochet two together) stitch.
49. Appealing Shell Scarf Crochet Pattern
50. Easy Crochet Toddler Scarf Pattern
51. Awesome 3D Scarf Crochet Pattern
52. Luxe 5 Braid Crochet Scarf
53. Trendy Asymmetrical Scarf Crochet Pattern
54. Bobble Stitch Crochet Scarf Steps
Brighten up any gloomy day with this cute bobble stitch scarf. The texture is thick enough to keep you cozy and warm in the winter months.
55. Exotic Celtic Love Knots Crochet Scarf
56. Free Crochet Blanket Scarf Pattern
Crocheting this gorgeous blanket scarf gives you the unique opportunity to use up your yarn stash. It can be improvised according to the type and amount of yarn that you have.
57. Opulent Crochet Fluffy Scarf Pattern
58. Crochet Sashay Ruffle Scarf Guide
59. Fun Crochet School Bus Scarf
60. Festive Crochet Shamrock Scarf
61. Crochet Snowman Scarf for the Holidays
62. Adorable Crochet Watermelon Scarf
64. Free Diamond Eyelet Scarf Crochet Pattern
65. Beautiful Fingering Yarn Scarf Crochet Pattern
This light, airy scarf can be easily made while traveling. It looks fancy, but you would be glad to know that it is a no-fuss project. Lightweight yarn goes into its making.
66. Free Hello Kitty Granny Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
67. Cute Pokemon Crochet Scarf
68. Popcorn Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern for You
69. Star Crochet Scarf Step By Step
70. Attractive V-shaped Crochet Scarf
71. 13th Doctor Scarf Pattern to Crochet
We are sure that the variety of patterns presented to you in this article would leave you spoilt for choice. Each one is unique in its own right. Just follow your heart and choose one of the patterns above and let your crochet hook spell magic.
Published on October 21st 2020 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply