23 DIY Stepping Stones
Add character to your outdoor space by designing quaint stepping stones. Though usually made with concrete, you can use other materials like plaster of Paris and wood. There are unlimited options for decorating them, including rocks, pebbles, sea glass, shells and so on. Cute hand and footprints look dainty on the stones, preserving memories in style.
1. Decorative DIY Stepping Stone
Ensure that you wear a mask when working with cement as you wouldn’t like to inhale it. Also, if kids are involved, ensure that they don’t touch the cement.
2. Steps To Make Large Concrete Stepping Stones
You need concrete, plastic pot saucers, shells, mosaic tiles, and rocks for making these gorgeous stepping stones. It is an excellent backyard stepping stone idea.
3. Make Garden Stepping Stones
These DIY outdoor stepping stones lend a pop of color to your garden walkway. Their rugged look adds to their appeal.
4. DIY Mosaic Garden Stepping Stones
This brilliant mosaic stepping stone idea would make the little ones delighted. It adds a personal touch to your garden and beautifully preserves memories.
5. Flower Stepping Stone DIY Idea
6. Make Cement Stepping Stones
DIY cement garden stepping stones can be a brilliant decorating idea for the front or back yard. The stones are adorned with pretty objects, tiles and mosaics. You can also deck them up with seashells for adding a cool beach vibe.
7. DIY Decorative Stepping Stone for Kids
8. Cute DIY Baby Footprint Stepping Stone
9. DIY Handprint Garden Stepping Stone
`Angular handprint stepping stones can be a great Mother’s Day gift for a garden-loving mom. You can deck them up with colored stones and pebbles.
10. Make Your Own Stepping Stones
11. Make Cement Mosaic Stepping Stone
12. Square Stepping Stone Design Idea
DIY stenciled square stepping stone designs lend an artistic touch to your garden or patio. We like them in a little landscaped area that leads to the fountain.
13. Painted Concrete Garden Stepping Stone Idea
You can hand paint heart-shaped stepping stones to make them resemble a pink brick wall. The colored concrete stepping stones would look gorgeous on the patio, garden path and walkway.
14. DIY River Rock Stepping Stone
15. Easy DIY Stepping Stones for Your Garden
16. DIY Cement Leaf Stepping Stone
This DIY rhubarb leaf stepping stone spells charm. The supplies for this project are a rhubarb leaf, concrete mix, wire mesh, sand, spray cooking oil, water and a piece of plywood.
17. Wood Stepping Stones DIY Project
18. Pretty DIY Butterfly Stepping Stones
19. Mosaic Tile Stepping Stones DIY
20. Paw Print Stepping Stone DIY
After taking the paw imprint of your pet in this DIY, you can decorate the stepping stone with colorful rocks or pebbles and add a bone imprint as well.
21. DIY Plaster Of Paris Stepping Stones No Concrete
If you want to make stepping stones without concrete, you try the DIY with plaster of Paris. The material is cheap and non-messy.
22. Round Quikrete Stepping Stones DIY
23. Unique DIY Sea Glass Stepping Stone
Now that you are through with browsing the different ideas of homemade stepping stones, we are sure that you are dying to try your hand at one or some of them. Go ahead with your plans with the tutorials acting as your faithful guide to the creatively fulfilling process.
Published on May 18th 2021 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply