19+ Free Patterns to Make a Quilted Wall Hanging
Wall hangings made by using the quilting technique add charm to any wall decor. You could select a host of varied fabrics depending on the occasion you are designing it for. In case you are new to quilting, go for the block pattern, while those adept at it may try a whole lot of intricate designs. The tutorials to follow would help in making pretty quilted wall hangings.
1. DIY Geometric Quilt Wall Hanging
The abstract geometric designs enhance the elegance of this wall hanging to the fullest.
2. Interesting Pattern to Make a Cactus Quilt Wall Hanging
If you like capturing the theme of cactus in your work of art, then this tutorial would help you to the fullest.
3. Christmas Quilt Holiday Wall Hanging DIY
The star fixed on top makes this Christmas tree appear even more beautiful.
4. How to Make a Quilted Wall Hanging Christmas Tree Pattern
You could even base your quilted wall hanging on themes like Santa Claus or snowflake.
5. Instructions to Make a Pineapple Quilt Wall Hanging
For a summer theme, this pineapple design suits the best. You can also make a combination of different summer fruits.
6. Free Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern for Fall
You may make the quilt using traditional fall leaves for the autumn theme.
7. How to Make a Quilted Photo Frame Wall Hanging
This wall hanging bearing the lovely drawings done by kids makes for a fabulous photo frame. For memorabilia, you may also include pictures of all your family members, making it look like a perfect photo frame.
You could print out a dragonfly template for your convenience and then stitch the fabrics accordingly, as shown in the above tutorials.
8. How to Make a 4th of July Quilted Wall Hanging
The red, white, and blue colors on the wall hanging make it an appropriate 4th of July craft. Design the American flag on it for a more authentic appeal.
9. How to Make a Heart Quilt Wall Hanging For Valentine’s Day
To attain a personalized touch, put in the name of your beloved in one corner, either using a marker or even with fabrics.
10. Instructions to Make Memory Quilt
By stitching your kid’s childhood clothes together, a marvelous memory quilt can be made. It can be tedious in joining different dresses together because of their varied fabric patterns. Hence, selecting a single dress like a onesie or a frock would make your task easier.
11. Bunny Applique Quilt Wall Hanging Design for Easter
Fabrics with Easter eggs or a bunny eating a carrot would justify the theme to the fullest.
12. DIY to Make a Quilted Advent Calendar Wall Hanging
13. Free Patterns to Make a Quilted Wall Hanging For Spring
To add prominence to the spring theme, choose fabrics having flowers that bloom in the season like tulips, daffodils, or camellia.
14. Directions to Make a Quilted Wall Hanging for Thanksgiving
15. Winter Themed Quilt Wall Hanging DIY
Snow, snowflakes, and Santa Claus may also be a part of the winter theme.
16. Quilt Bat Wall Hanging for Halloween
The bats at the center make the theme apt for Halloween.
17. St. Patrick’s Day Quilt Wall Hanging Tutorial
Making the Irish flag justifies the St Patrick’s Day theme.
18. How to Make a Quilted Cat Wall Hanging
19. Star Quilt Wall Hanging Pattern DIY
With so many tutorials at hand, making a quilted wall hanging would definitely be easier for you. You could use this quilting pattern to make a whole lot of other things like a log cabin, placemats, photo quilt, pinwheel quilt, and so on.
Published on February 6th 2020 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply