27 + DIYs to Make Pom Pom Pillows
Pom poms are one of the finest decoration pieces for making objects of home décor, jewelry or even fashion. When it comes to adding creativity to your simply-designed pillow, you may consider being innovative by adding pom poms to it. The easiest way to make a pom pom pillow would be to purchase readymade ones and glue them. Alternately, you may even prefer using a pom pom maker to create vibrant ones of various sizes. Let us check some informative tutorials to make cute looking pom pom pillows easily.
This adorable fluffy pillow would be an absolute gift to your loved ones for any occasion. Red pom poms glued to a white pillow will be a perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your beau.
2. Easy Way to Make a Dotted Throw Pillow with Pom Poms
Arranging the pom poms into small flowers like the one shown in the picture makes it look immensely gorgeous.
3. DIY White Modern Pom Pom Throw Pillow Design
The diamond-shaped pattern on the white pillow intensifies the elegance to the fullest. Try abstract designs for a modern appeal.
You could even opt for a cream cushion and add white or any colored pom poms on it of your choice.
4. Mini Pom Pom Pillow Instructions
You may use contrasting colors for your pillow fabric and pom poms, like a dark green pom against a light green pillow cover,
Instead of putting pom-poms throughout the pillow, you could just attach it on the four ends as shown in the given image.
5. DIY No Sew Pom Pom Pillow Cover
The colorful pom poms arranged randomly on a white cover give a rainbow-like look.
6. Interesting Way to Make a Black and White Pom Pom Pillow
The black pom poms against the white pillow would serve as a perfect Halloween décor.
7. How to Make a Round Pillow with Pom Poms
Besides cutting a square or rectangular pillow to a round one as shown in this tutorial, you could even make a circular design by cutting the fabric and then stitching or gluing pom poms to the side. For a Christmas décor, you may alternately arrange red and green pom poms.
8. DIY Boho Moroccan Pom Pom Pillow
The plethora of colors going into making this pillow accounts for its boho chic look.
9. Pretty Pink Pom Pom Pillow DIY
If making it for kids then give it a fluffy look by attaching a lot of pom poms to it.
The black pom pom garland contrasts greatly with the green pillow.
11. How to Sew a Blue Beautiful Pom Pom Pillow Cushion
The big pom poms attached to the blue cushion makes it look all the more unique and would be a perfect décor idea if you are planning for a coastal-themed party.
12. Instructions to Make a Felt Pom Pom Pillow
While one of the pillows have a pom-pom garland designed on it, the other own shows individual pom-poms glued separately. You could for the first one for a sleek appearance and the second one in case you want to give the pillow a full look.
13. How to Make a Colorful Pom Pom Pillow
Attaching balls of seven different colors would result in a rainbow pom pom pillow.
14. How to Make a Decorative Throw Pillow with Pom Pom Fringes
15. Tutorial to Make At-Home and Outdoor Pom Pom Pillows
Stitching pom poms on these colorful fabrics would make for amazing pillows which may be used indoors or outdoors.
By taking a cue from the tutorial above, you may even make a pillow using jute fabric and decorate it with pom-poms for a rustic feel.
16. Rainbow-Patterned Pillow with Pom Poms
Rainbow-colored pom poms would go well for this rainbow-patterned pillow.
17. A 10-Minute DIY to Make a Yellow Pom Pom Cushion Pillow
This yellow pom cushion would be a perfect pick for spring décor.
18. DIY Boho Pom Pom Throw Pillow
19. Valentine’s Day Crochet Pom Pom Heart Pillow
20. Round Crochet Pom Pom Pillow Tutorial
This crocheted pillow with pom pom fringes looks immensely gorgeously.
21. Disney-Themed Pom Pom Pillow DIY
Following the same tutorial, you could design any other Disney character like Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse.
22. How to Make a Flower Pillow with Applique Template
23. Fur Pom Pom Pillow Cushion Tutorial
Filling this pillow with pom poms gives it a furry appearance.
If you have a flamingo patterned pillowcase then you could add pom poms on the edges to give it a new look just as the one shown in the picture below.
24. Easy Drop Cloth Pom Pom Pillow
The yellow pom-poms designed into flowers give the pillowcase an appearance of gold.
25. DIY Monogram and Pom Pom Pillow
A personalized monogrammed pillow would be a perfect gift for your near ones.
26. Cross Stitch Nursery Pillow DIY
27. DIY Pom Pom and Tassel Pillow Cases
Besides, pom poms, you could even make amazing pillowcases with tassels. You may even consider including both of them while designing your pillow by alternately placing pom pom and tassels.
The interesting tutorials given above would definitely help you in making amazing pom pom pillows of different sizes be it giant or even mini ones. They could be arranged in any abstract pattern or shaped into various designs like flowers, birds or anything else. The colors could also vary as per your choice like pink, blue, golden, brown, black and so on.
Published on August 20th 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply