41 Free Crochet Cowl Patterns
The season of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas is around the corner. So it clearly means that you need to pull out some warm attire from your wardrobe soon. However, if you are bored with the same old stuff, here are some classy crochet patterns to make a cozy cowl this season.
Add a splash of color to your light winter attire with a beautiful cowl. Bet you can’t wait to wrap yourself once it’s made.
A trendy and elegant piece to wear around your neck, the crochet cowl is perfect for the beginners.
3. Autumn Crochet Hooded Cowl Pattern
You can crochet a matching beanie, pair of cloves and leg warmers to complete your winter ensemble.
6. Soft Crochet Pattern Hooded Cowl
The delicate texture of the cowl will make you want to wrap it around your head.
7. Haven Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern
Block the chilly winds from hitting your ears and head by wearing this warm hooded winter piece.
8. Braided Cowl Crochet Pattern
This Christmas the braided cowl look will up your fashion statement by few notches.
You can crochet a bunch of bulky yarn into a colorful Outlander-inspired cowl to add some glitz and glamour to your ensemble.
10. Crochet Cowl Neck Poncho Tutorial
Here is a cozy poncho cum cowl giving you the much-needed warmth during the harsh winter season.
Here is a cowl crochet pattern for your child that you can make before the temperature dips.
12. Crochet Scarf Cowl Pattern Free
13. How to Crochet an Easy Crochet Cowl
14. Chunky Crochet Cowl Pattern
As a crochet beginner, you will enjoy working on this chunky winter accessory that would consume less amount of time.
15. Crocheted Cowl with Buttons
Light and fluffy, the crochet cowl with 3 buttons adds a unique style statement to your ensemble.
16. Free Pattern for Crochet Cowl Neck Warmer
17. Easy Infinity Crochet Cowl Free Pattern
The sea foam cowl has been crocheted in a unique way to give an edgy look to your winter getup.
18. Crochet Hooded Cowl for Toddler
If you want a gift-worthy scarf to keep your kiddo warm and comfortable, check out this pattern.
19. Free Katniss Cowl Crochet Pattern
The quirky Katniss inspired cowl is a work of yarn and old fabric strips. Refer to the tutorial to know more.
20. Simple Puff Stitch Cowl Pattern Crochet
You won’t have to ponder over a Christmas gift for your close friend as nothing would be better than this winter cowl.
21. Simple Bandana Cowl Crochet
You don’t have to always wait till winter to flaunt a cowl. This bandana-styled neck scarf is perfect for an autumn-like weather.
22. Quick Huntress Crochet Cowl Pattern
If you are a fan of Katnis Huntress from the popular sci-fi series, you should try out this pattern.
23. Crochet Hooded Bear/Unicorn Cowl with Ears
You can skip the unicorn horn part to make a nice cozy bear crochet cowl for your little one.
24. Bulky Yarn Crochet Fringe Cowl Neck Scarf
25. Free Glacier Crochet Cowl Pattern
Who doesn’t want a glacier-patterned cowl for this winter? Bet you will fall in love with it.
26. Crochet Diamond Textured Cowl
Another impressive design to cater to your winter attire needs. The pattern is suave and classy, adding a new meaning to your look.
27. Fox Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern Free
The crisp autumn brings you an opportunity to flaunt some funky wooly stuff such as this animal cowl.
28. How to Double Crochet a Cowl Neck Scarf
30. Striped Crochet Cowl for Men
If you are planning to give your partner something useful this year, a crochet cowl could be a good gift idea.
31. Dragon Scarf Cowl Crochet Pattern
The stylish cowl can be draped over a black dress or paired with a pair of jeans and tee to accentuate its classy appeal.
32. Free Easy Twisted Cowl Crochet
You can always experiment with the cowl by styling it in different ways based on your look.
33. How to Make Herringbone Crochet Cowl Pattern
Once you finish making this herringbone patterned cowl, you cannot wait to wear it with your favorite dress.
34. Calm One Skein Crochet Cowl
35. Free Crochet Lace Cowl Pattern
Here is a fancy cowl along with a lovely texture to bring out the best in you.
37. How to Create Tunisian Crochet Cowl
A vibrant cold-weather wear that would be apt for late fall as well.
38. Braided Infinity Crochet Cowl
If you want to make a different fashion statement this year, vouch for this braided pattern.
39. Neck Cowl Crochet Triangle Pattern
A no-brainer project, the cowl crocheted with different colors adds an elegant look, matching with any type of winter attire.
40. Convertible Ribbed Cowl Crochet Pattern
41. Free Crochet Hooded Cowl Pattern
The tutorial boasts about a great layering piece that would be adorned by every crochet craft lover.
Now you have a plethora of patterns at your fingertips to start preparing for the winter. You are free to give some unique ideas to make a crochet cowl as well.
Published on August 26th 2018 by Michelle Anderson
Load crochet or other sites but directions to do projects won’t load?
Click on the bold heading above each image. The page containing the directions will load. We have checked from our end.