26 Free Crochet Dog Sweater Patterns
Your darling doggie might not have a wide assortment of outfits, but you can make a winsome crochet sweater cozy enough to keep it warm during the cold days. Here are some interesting tutorials with step-by-step instructions you can scroll through suitable for different sized dogs.
1. Vintage Crochet Dog Sweater
As your little pooch needs some warmth during harsh winters, you can crochet a cute sweater for extra protection.
2. Crochet Dog Sweater Hotdog Pattern
The hotdog-patterned sweater on your doggie would undoubtedly be an overload of cuteness.
3. Custom Free Crochet Dog Sweater Pattern
A fluffy sweater made with the right hand and leg measurements will be a complete winter cover for your pet.
4. How to Crochet a Medium Dog Sweater
Your Dalmatian beauty will look like a ball of wool in this crochet pattern. Don’t you love it?
5. Dog Coat Sweater Crochet Pattern
6. Easy Crochet Hunter Dog Sweater
You cannot imagine how adorable your four-legged pal will look in this sweater and matching beanie.
7. How to Make Crochet Dog Sweater with Legs
A tad chilly weather too can give your little doggie the shivers. So, if you have some leftover yarns, crochet a winter garment to keep its body warm.
8. Free XXS Crochet Shih Tzu Dog Sweater Pattern
Suitable for any breed of dog, the checkerboard-pattern sweater can be made with two strands of yarn.
9. Rainbow Crochet Dog Sweater Pattern
Gift your darling dog a new coat this Christmas, and also engage in a fun crocheting activity to ward off the winter blues.
10. Crochet Sweater Pattern for Small Dog
A sweater cum jacket with a buttoned belly cover will make sure your angel stays warm and comfortable while indoor and outdoor.
11. Crochet Dog Sweater Tutorial
12. Crocheted Large Dog Sweater Pattern
If you stay at a place where the weather turns frosty, remember to wrap your dog in a thick sweater, especially when taking it out.
13. Crocheted Cable Dog Sweater
Give a cool and happening look to your pooch with a wonderful cardigan that can be easily taken off when needed.
14. Easy Crochet Pattern Large Dog Sweater
Those who have bigger size dogs can try this one. Adjust the neck and back measurements as per doggie’s convenience.
15. Chihuahua Dog Sweater Crochet Pattern
Sometimes, dogs might not like wearing anything in their body. So, you can make a sweater with a strap that can be opened easily around the bottom.
16. Simple Crochet Pattern for Big Dog Sweater
17. Crochet Medium Sized Dog Sweater Pattern
A great stylish sweater for your fluffy pooch, the sweater will keep it warm through the winter.
18. Small Dog Sweater Crochet Pattern
If your doggie loves attention and all your love, dress it up in this beautiful buttoned sweater and pet it around your town.
19. Free Crochet Patterns for Dog Sweater
20. Free Crochet Pattern for Dog Sweater
Easy and cute, the pattern should fit well on dogs of small to medium size.
21. Extra Small Crochet Pattern Dog Sweater
A modern dog with a small body will demand something comfy and warm to wear like this sweater on a chilly day.
22. How to Crochet a Small Dog Sweater for Beginners
Here is an adorable and furry winter outfit to prep up your pooch for the winter.
23. Crochet Small Dog Christmas Sweater Free Pattern
Gift your four-legged sweetheart a beautifully crocheted winter wrap this holiday season. After all, everyone loves Christmas surprises.
24. Free Crochet Pattern for Dachshund Dog Sweater
With leg holes, the cute crochet sweater will surely make your dog look like a rockstar.
25. How to Crochet a Medium Size Dog Sweater
26. Free Crochet Dog Sweater Pattern for Small Dog
You cannot imagine how dashing your velvety pitbull will look in this light-toned crochet wear.
Give a fashionable twist to your dog’s ensemble by crocheting a simple yet cute winter wrap. Bet you will do more of it once the first one is done.
Published on July 16th 2018 by Michelle Anderson
just came upon your patterns. They are lovely.
Only problem is I cannot crochet.
Is it possible you could do some knitted patterns for dog coats with the tabs. I am trying to help an animal charity
After having a stroke recently I am struggling to keep busy and knitting is good exercise for my hands and fingers but also my brain as well
Many thanks and goo wishes
Sure, we would try to do it in due course.
Been trying to down load free knitting or Crochet patterns for dog medium size coats