49 Tutorials to Make Rainbow Loom Charms
Rainbow loom charms are easy to make and look cute on your backpacks, keychains, bracelets, etc. The wide collection of charms featured in this article is based on animals, comic characters, food, dresses and articles of daily use. We have mainly included video tutorials for ease of understanding.
1. How to Make Super Easy Rainbow Loom Pencil Charms
Add a splash of color to your pencils by making these colorful pom poms out of loom bands. They could well be the coolest pencil toppers you could lay your hands on.
2. Easy Rainbow Loom Fish Charms
Mini fish look super cute as charms. You just need colorful loom bands and a rainbow loom for this project. If you have orange loom bands, you could add a goldfish to your kitty. The video instructions are pretty straightforward.
3. Simple Turtle Charms on the Rainbow Loom
The tutorial offers a brilliant option to keep kids engaged for hours. The peace-loving turtles have been styled in bright colors to look eye-catchy.
4. 3D Food Rainbow Loom Charms
Kids will be delighted to receive these candy charms as gifts. Those with a sweet tooth would love to flaunt them.
5. Easy Rainbow Loom Daisy Charms
The pretty daisy is the subject of this tutorial. Girls would love the red blooms on their ornaments. They can be made fast so that you have a bunch in just a little time.
6. How Do You Make a Rainbow Loom Charm
This pink charm can be used for the important social cause, breast cancer awareness. Just flaunt it people will get the message.
7. Rainbow Loom Animals as Easy Charms
Animal lovers would love to make a hippo, thanks to the above-linked video tutorial. You can make an animal charms collection by going through the tutorials on the other rubber band loom animals listed on this page.
8. Really Cool Rainbow Loom Band Bird Charm Design
9. Easy but Cool Rainbow Loom Bow Tie Charm Tutorial
10. Rainbow Loom Minecraft Charms in Green
Show off the Minecraft fan in you by wearing these green charms. You can also gift them to the video game enthusiasts.
11. Rainbow Loom Penguin Charm in Small Size
The characteristic bird of the poles looks lovely in black, white and orange loom bands. The small size makes it apt to be used as a charm.
12. Rainbow Loom a Mustache Charm
This one is for the men. The mustache, regarded as a fine sign of masculinity, is created through this tutorial, albeit in charm form.
13. Rainbow Loom Pumpkin Halloween Charm
14. Easy Rainbow Loom Candy Cane Charms for Christmas
Candy cane charms can add a new dimension to your Christmas decorations. Go looming with orange and white bands and be amazed at the results.
15. Boy (People) Rainbow Loom Charm
16. Really Easy Pineapple Fruit Rainbow Loom Charms
If you love fruits or are a health conscious person, you would swear by pineapples. It goes without saying that you would lap up the linked video guide.
17. Lovely Rainbow Loom Owl Charms
18. Idea for Rainbow Loom Cake Charms
Make these for a birthday boy or girl and catch the twinkle in his/her eyes. Don’t they look absolutely yum! Ready for the cakewalk, err, walk-through?
19. Yellow Pokemon Pikachu Charm on Rainbow Loom
This one is dedicated to Pokemon fans. You can use it as a pencil topper. Just pay attention to the length of its limbs.
20. DIY Rainbow Loom Minion Charm
21. Easy Instructions for Beaded Flower Charm on Rainbow Loom
The beads add volume and dimension to the blossom. Make a group of them in different colors and string them in a bracelet if you wish.
22. Cool Rainbow Loom Unicorn Charm Pattern
If you like mythological characters, this unicorn charm is for you. You can turn it into a horse by giving the horns a miss and replacing the white loom bands with brown.
23. Colorful Rainbow Loom Cross Charms
Invoke your spiritual and religious spirit by making these cross charms. They can be made in a multitude of colors and are minimalistic.
24. Rainbow Loom Cat (Kitty) Charm
25. Rainbow Loom Puppy (Dog) Charm
26. Rainbow Loom Star Charm Idea
This pretty white and gray star would look great as a Christmas ornament. Make a handful of them to decorate your Christmas tree. You could also use the pattern for making snowflake charms.
27. Rainbow Loom Mickey Mouse Charm
28. Cow Charm for Rainbow Loom
29. 3D Rainbow Loom Football (Sports) Charm
30. Cute Rainbow Loom Baby Girl Charms
31. Easy Rainbow Loom Chicken Charm for Beginners
32. Interesting Rainbow Loom Snake Charm
33. How to Make a Tiger Charm Out Of a Rainbow Loom
34. Cute Pink Rainbow Loom Dress Charm
35. Fun Rainbow Loom Elephant Charm Pattern
36. Best Rainbow Loom Thanksgiving Turkey Charm
37. Mathematical Rainbow Loom Infinity Charm
38. Awesome Rainbow Loom Ice Cream Cone Summer Charm
39. Minnie Mouse Rainbow Loom Charm
40. Tiny Rainbow Loom Pig Charm
41. Quaint Panda Bear Rainbow Loom Charm
42. Chic Rainbow Loom Purse Charm
If you are a bag lover, you would go for this one. You can add buttons for a hint of detail. The flap looks good in a shade different from the rest of the body of the purse.
43. Neat American Flag Rainbow Loom Charm
This charm will speak volumes about your patriotism. It is perfect for Independence Day. It looks sober in red and blue. Note the star detailing.
44. Rainbow Loom Friendship Heart Charms
You can gift this to your Valentine to convey a message of love. They would also look good on friendship bracelets.
45. Red Rainbow Loom Dragon Charm
46. Creative Rainbow Loom Music Charm
Persons who have their names starting with S would find this charm handy. It is 2 dimensional and quite simple to make.
48. Superb Rainbow Loom Monkey Charm
49. How to Do Rainbow Loom Christmas Tree Charms
You can make the charms for your best friend. She would remember you every time she wears or uses them. You can experiment with the colors as per your choice. You can use the above guides as inspirations to create many more charms of different patterns.
Published on June 4th 2018 by Peyton Derrida
I luv all of these so much! They all are so cute and easy! Plz make more