27 Ways to Make Scented Candles
Scented candles add aroma as well as enhances the home décor to the fullest. The addition of essential or fragrance oils to the wax helps in getting a scented candle of your choice. Check out the tutorials to know the several manners in which you may make a scented candle at home.
1. Easy Way to Make Tea Infused Scented Candles
The addition of lavender and chamomile tea bags in this tutorial enhances the aroma. You may opt for a tea bag as per your choice.
2. How to Make a Coffee and Vanilla Scented Candle in a Jar
For a stronger coffee aroma, you could add a higher proportion of the beans.
3. How to Make Scented Candles For Christmas
The green and red colors added to the white soy wax flakes help in acquiring the Christmas colors.
Get essential oils with fall fragrance to make this gorgeous scented candle for the holiday season. If decorating it as a centerpiece, surround it with faux pumpkins for the real fervor.
5. Easy Way to Make Gel Scented Candles At Home
Gel wax and gel candle scent would help to make this excellent piece. Decorate the top with shells, starts, and ribbons to add to its grandeur.
6. How to Make Your Own Scented Candles
If gifting it for baby shower, then the addition of baby powder fragrance oil would bring in the perfect aroma.
7. Howto Make Homemade Soy Candles
The small round containers would give the candle an elegant touch.
8. Homemade Scented Wax Candles From Scratch
9. Directions to Make a No Wax Scented Candle
The addition of bacon grease helps in making this unique scented candle.
11. Aromatic Homemade Chocolate Candles DIY
This pretty chocolate candle could serve as a thoughtful gift for any special occasion.
12. DIY to Make a Scented Candle Using Soy Wax and Lemon
The combination of soy wax and lemon makes this candle look amazingly pretty.
13. How to Make Leather Scented Candles
A combination of cedar and leather brings in the exact flavor.
14. DIY Cinnamon Scented Candles
Arranging cinnamon sticks on top of the scented candles makes it look even more pretty.
15. DIY to Make Pumpkin Spice Soy Candle
The pumpkin-themed candle would be perfect for your Halloween decoration.
16. How to Make Scented Beeswax Candle
17. DIY Scented Olive Oil Candles
You could add your favorite scents to the olive oil to make it even more aromatic.
18. Directions to Make Mason Jar Scented Candles
You could hand these big mason jars on your doorway.
19. How to Make Scented Candles in a Teacup
These elegant teacup candles would be perfect as gifts, as they are extravagant in appearance, but in actuality, extremely affordable.
20. How to Make Orange Creamsicle Candles at Home
Following similar instructions, you could make scented candles using any fruit flavors.
21. How to Make a Beer Scented Candle
The foamy appearance gives it a beer-like look.
23. How to Make Scented Candles Out of Crayons
24. DIY Birthday CakeScented Candle in a Jar
The addition of birthday cake essence flavors helps to make this great candle.
25. How to Make an Apple Scented Candle with Sprinkles
The sprinkles intensify the appeal of this apple scented candle further.
26. DIY Pine Scented Soy Candle
27. CubanTobacco Scented Candle DIY
Apart from the tutorials mentioned above, you could make scented candles of any particular essence like varieties of food, baby powder, ocean, race fuel, and so on.
Published on December 10th 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply