14 + DIYs to Make a Eucalyptus Garland
If you desire to give your home an enticing and aromatic appeal, then decorating it with eucalyptus garland during the holiday season or for any special occasion would be a wonderful choice. You may hang it on the wall, use it as a centerpiece or a table runner. They can be made using fresh eucalyptus that remains good for four or five days. In case it is unavailable to you go for faux or artificial ones, that can be bought or made using art and felt paper.
1. DIY to Make a Eucalyptus Garland
Including some fall leaves (real or faux ones) would help to bring out the festive feel.
2. How to Make a Eucalyptus Floral Garland with Roses As a Table Runner for Wedding
Such an arrangement would be an apt table decoration idea for a wedding or any other special event. The flowers sitting on the garland add to its gorgeous appeal.
The white roses on the garland enhance its sophistication.
3. Tutorial to Make a Fall Eucalyptus Garland from Fresh Flowers
A few faux pumpkins sitting on the garland would help celebrate the fall theme even better.
4. How to Make a Seeded Eucalyptus Garland
The seeded eucalyptus garland with berries in between makes it a great decoration choice for fall and Christmas.
5. Directions for Making a Faux Eucalyptus Garland
This faux eucalyptus garland serving as a perfect adornment for the wood sign makes for an apt fall mantle décor.
You could arrange the eucalyptus garland as a wreath as shown in the image below. Add berries, pines or other embellishments in between to transform this simple garland to a decorative one.
6. How to Make a Eucalyptus Garland for Christmas
The faux eucalyptus garland teamed with the Christmas trees, candles, berries, hollies, and other accessories makes for a perfect 25th December décor.
For a serene, sophisticated appearance make the garland with eucalyptus and baby’s breath just as the one which follows in the given picture.
7. DIY Eucalyptus Leaf Garland Centerpiece
Simple yet elegant, serving as a wonderful centerpiece for your table.
8. How to Make a Eucalyptus Flower Garland for a Bridal Bouquet
9. DIY for a Pretty Eucalyptus Flower Garland
If making the garland for summer, you could also add sunflowers.
10. DIY Christmas Garland with Pine and Eucalyptus
11. How to Make a Faux Eucalyptus Garland Centerpiece for Wedding
The bundles of fern, weeping willow and ruscus sitting in between beautifies the garland further.
Another elegant centerpiece for a wedding table! The white flowers amidst the leaves gives the garland a splendid look.
12. DIY to Make a Decorative Eucalyptus Garland for Mantle
You could add fairy lights to the garland if you want it to dazzle at night.
13. DIY for Making a Gorgeous Eucalyptus Garland for Bridal Shower
When decorating a sweetheart table meant for the bride and the groom, design it in a unique way like the one shown in the image below. The table has a bunch of eucalyptus garland with white, red, and pink roses. You can even place a cute message for the newlyweds at one side of the table.
14. DIY Felt Eucalyptus Leaf Garland
The leaves here made using felt absolutely replicate a real eucalyptus. Keep it simple or add balls and sparkles for a decorative look.
Besides making garlands with eucalyptus, you could design your home with pretty ones throughout the here by using a host of other stuff too like pine cones, balloons, beads, and so on.
Published on April 4th 2020 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply