21 + Interesting DIYs to Make a Witch Hat
A Halloween without gorgeous witch hats is simply unthinkable. A black cone-shaped hat encircled with a showy ribbon or embellishments as per your choice is all that you or your little girl needs to complete your getup. Instead of spending a fortune on readymade ones, go the DIY way and design some creative ones at home, using paper, felt or fabric. The tutorials below give you a vivid insight into designing handmade witch hats.
1. DIY to Make a Simple Halloween Witch Hat
The yellow ribbon adds elegance to the black conical hat.
2. How to Make a Unique Witch Hat with Felt
The pretty flower sitting on one side of the hat gives it a gorgeous appeal.
3. DIY Hanging Witch Luminaries
4. Spooky DIY Hanging Fabric Witch Hats
For a change you could go for colorful fabric witch hats like the ones shown here especially if you want to add some brightness to the Halloween party.
For a decorative witch hat, attach a showy tulle ribbon on it alongside a pretty bow like the one in the given image.
5. How to Make a Gandalf the Gray Floppy Witch Hat
You could add a pom-pom for some fun elements.
6. DIY to Make a Mini Witch Hat for a Baby
This would be an apt size for an infant or even for your cat if you decide to deck her up in a witch’s attire this Halloween. You may also make many of these tiny witch hats and hang them on your wall to enhance your home décor. The polka-dotted band surrounding the hat adds to its beauty to the fullest.
7. How to DIY a Beautiful Deco Mesh Witches Hat Wreath
The arrangement of ribbons and the cute, fluffy bow sitting at the center makes the wreath appear gorgeous.
The hat could be made out of felt or fabric and then decorated with colorful deco mesh, as shown in the given image. You could even write something on it perhaps an eerie message like the one in the given picture.
8. DIY for Decorating a Fancy Witch Hat
The plastic spiders, glitters, and pom-poms used as embellishments, make the hat look all the more enticing.
9. How to Make a Witch Hat Centerpiece
The newspaper strips in between alongside the paper flowers, tulle, and skeletal face makes it unique. Make many miniature hats for a big table. If you have a small table to decorate, then one big hat would suffice.
10. DIY Easy Witch Hat Pattern with Construction Paper
You could add a red pom-pom inside the yellow felt.
11. How to Make a Witch Hat Headband
Glue the hat to a headband to make a pretty hair accessory for your princess. The combination of black and orange ribbons perfectly brings in the Halloween feel.
12. How to Make a Paper Witch Hat
The cone-shaped hat with the red lining looks elegant. Go for a thick paper so that the hat remains firm enough. Following the ideas in the tutorial, you could also make a wizard hat for your little master.
13. How to Design a Floating Witch Hat
14. How to Make a Cardboard Witch Hat
Spooky, elegant, and pretty—- these adjectives define this witch hat perfectly. The black bow and the yellow dotted ribbon add to its beauty while the faux spider on top enhances its eeriness to the fullest.
15. How to Make a Felt Pointy Witch Hat
16. Tutorial to Make a Crooked Witch Hat
You could spray paint it entirely in black for an authentic appeal.
17. How to Make a Dead Roses Witch Hat for Cosplay
If you are into Cosplay, then dress up in the witch hat, replicating any of your favorite characters just as the one shown here.
18. Instructions for Making a Little Witch Hat for a Doll Out of Toilet Paper Roll
If you do not want to scare your kid by creating something spooky, then make a funny looking doll like this one and adorn it with a miniature witch hat. The googly eyes and woolly hair make it look immensely adorable.
19. How to Make a Pretty Purple Witch Hat
20. How to Make a Witch Hat Door Hanger
This black witch hat stuffed with a lot of greenery and flower would intensify your door’s beauty when hung upon it.
21. How to Make a Witch Hat Fascinator
You could fix the witch hat to a headband. For attaching them to your kid’s hairclips, make smaller ones.
With so many of these exciting tutorials at hand, you would not run short of ideas this Halloween. You may either make the traditional black witch hat or go the modern way by adorning it with a lot of things. To have it stay fix on your head, fix a headband or elastic on it.
Published on April 22nd 2020 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply