29 DIYs to Make a Christmas Card Holder
It’s that time of the year when the weather begins to change, bringing some chill and festive excitement. If you have already planned your decoration this Christmas, we suggest to try out a unique DIY project to display all your good wishes cards. Right from washi tapes to cardboards, you can use anything to make a card holder.
If you are lover of wall hangings, this card holder craft will steal your heart. Make it look more pleasant using colorful clothespins.
2. How to Make a Christmas Tree Card Holder
Arrange the different cards in a Christmas tree-like pattern to sync with the current flavor of the season.
3. How to Make a Christmas Card Holder
4. Christmas and Holiday Card Holder Idea
You can display Christmas cards as well as photographs on this wooden cardholder.
5. Christmas Card Holder Wall Display
A hula hoop can also serve the purpose of a wall hanging, exhibiting a wide assortment of Christmas cards.
6. How to Make a Photo Holder Christmas Card
Use an adhesive to stick a few layers of old fabric to a repurposed picture frame and insert your cards into the gaps to whip up an eye-catching DIY craft.
7. Wonder Christmas Wreath Card Holder Display
Cloth pegs clipped to a hula hoop not only becomes a wonderful wreath, but also a sassy card holder.
8. Eucalyptus Garland Christmas Card Holder Idea
If you want to bring nature to your home, make this interesting wall hanging using a thin driftwood branch to suspend Christmas cards, photos, and eucalyptus leaves.
9. Make a Hanging Christmas Card Holder
10. Unique Christmas Card Wall Holder
Deck your table with a beautiful Christmas board and polka dot tapes to greet your guests for the party.
11. Christmas Tree Gift Holiday Card Holder
All you need are some decorating clips and a jute twine to display the pretty cards.
12. Chicken Wire Christmas Card Holder
If you could invest some labor and time in making a wired board, you can whip up a versatile holder for Christmas cards.
13. Door Christmas Card Holder
The snowflake-themed card holder adds a bright luster to your entrance, giving your guests the best welcome.
14. Large Santa Christmas Card Holder
No Christmas is complete without Santa Claus, especially in the presence of kids inside your house. Moreover, this sort of a holder saves some space too.
15. Wooden Peg and Wire Coat Hanger Christmas Card Holder
16. Snowman Holiday Card Holder
Surprise your friends and family by displaying a cute snowman made from embroidery hoops and white felt.
17. DIY Burlap Wreath Christmas Card Holder
A door wreath displaying umpteen Christmas cards is a beautiful decorative addition to your home.
18. Jingle Bell Garland Christmas Card Holder
Attach the cards to the different strings of cute jingle bells to make a chain of garlands. The DIY craft will surely bring loads of cheerfulness to your house.
19. Framed Light String Christmas Card Holder
20. How to Make Christmas Card Holder for Wall
A combination of yardstick, clothespins, and pretty cards adds a festive luster to your plain walls.
21. Best Picture Frame Holiday Card Holder
A verdant wreath and some eye-catching cards tied to your picture frame will make a unique wall decoration piece.
22. Homemade Sled Christmas Card Holder
In the tutorial, the sled is turned and decked with the cards using strings and cloth pegs. However, you can follow any other style as per your decoration needs.
23. DIY Wood Christmas Card Holder
All you need for this simple DIY project are a few wooden dowels and a plywood board to create the magic of the holiday season once again.
24. Washi Tape Christmas Card Holder Craft Project
25. Vintage Christmas Card Holder
Cut out a circular strip from a cardboard box and fix several clothespins around it to make a classy holiday wreath card holder.
26. Christmas Greeting Card Holder with Wine Corks
Use a green and red string to tie the wine corks together and hang it on your wall. Then pin the cards directly on the corks.
27. Crochet Christmas Card Holder Pattern
You can download the pattern by clicking on the link given in the tutorial.
28. Decorative Quilted Christmas Card Holder
If you love quilting, here is an interesting project to make a wall hanging that will serve as a greeting card holder as well.
29. Merry Christmas Card Holder with Ribbons
These simple greetings card holder ideas do not require any special skill. In fact, your kiddos can give you a helping hand too since it is a part of holiday decoration.
Published on October 25th 2018 by Michelle Anderson
That snowman embroidery hoop art is so cute. I am so excited to make it now.
I’ve found this blog and these stuff are amazing