33+ DIYs to Make a Gift Bow
A gift bow would be of immense utility to wrap and decorate gifts for any occasion. Satin ribbons, newspaper, crepe paper, duct tape, and tissue paper are some of the items used in designing a gift bow. Let us check out the following tutorials to make amazing gift bows.
The stacked appearance in the yellow bow, floral look in the pink bow and simple design in the orange bow are simply unique.
2. Step by Step Instructions to Make a Gift Bow Out of Ribbon
You could add a few beads or sparkles on top of the gift bow for an enticing effect.
3. Tutorial to Make a Festive Orange Gift Bow with Scrap Paper
Upcycled magazines, catalogs or newspaper would definitely go into the making of this magnificent bow.
4. How to Make a Giant Gift Wrap Bow
This giant gift bow would look amazing when sitting on a huge gift box.
5. How to Make a Big Red Gift Bow Out of Satin Ribbon
The finishing touch to this ribbon would be a stylish gift tag that could be made with paper or even burlap for a rustic appeal.
6. Idea to Make Tissue Paper Gift Wrapping Bows
Spread some glitter on the bow for a gorgeous touch.
7. Easy DIY to Make Your Own Car Gift Bow
This cute red bow placed right in the middle adds to its sophistication.
8. Cute DIY Poinsettias Bows for Gift Wrapping in Christmas
Besides poinsettia, you could even make a bow out of snowflakes to bring in the Christmas fervor, the directions would be the same, only the design would change.
While giving a gift to someone who is passionate about photography, this idea of making the bow using film strips would certainly be an instant hit.
10. How to Make a Large Puffy Burlap Ribbon Gift Bow
This large bow would be ideal for decorating wreaths and presents. The burlap gives it an elegant and rustic look. The supplies for the DIY are bow wire, burlap, craft paper and wired ribbon.
If you have a small gift box, then this bunny-styled bow with a cute hang tag would be highly apt.
12. How to Make a Money Origami Gift Bow
13. How to Make a Black GIF Bow for Halloween
Stick a small skull’s head on both side of the bow for an eerie feel.
14. Howto Make a Baby Shower Bow for a Gift Basket
The extra curled ribbon hanging to the end gives it a cute appearance. The color of the ribbon could also be pink or blue if gifting it for someone’s baby shower.
15. How to Make a Gift Bow Out of Paper
Attaching a faux flower to the center of the bow would be a fine idea.
17. Printable Faux Bow Gift Boxes DIY
18. DIY Pink Tissue Bow Tutorial
While giving gifts for a Minnie or Mickey Mouse-themed birthday party, this bow style would be an apt one.
19. Instructions to Make a White Gift Bow
The polka dotted bow with shimmering glitters would make your gift appear even more gorgeous.
21. How to Make a Tulle Bow for a Gift Basket
The big, pretty tulle bow would be a perfect choice particularly while giving presents to a kid.
22. Tartan-Patterned Gift Bow with Scarp Paper
Even if not the tartan fabric, you could replicate the pattern by using a paper of a similar design.
23. How to Make a Ribbon with Coca Cola Bottle Paper
The lovely bow made from the wrapper of a Coca Cola bottle is indeed a work of innovation.
24. How to Make Duct Tape Gift Bow
If you have Christmas-themed pictures, cut them and make them into pretty bows. In fact, you could do the same for any festival or occasion like Thanksgiving or Halloween, only the theme being changed.
26. How to Make a Simple Present Bow
Keep two long strands of bow at the end for a unique feel.
27. How to Make a Tulle Bow for a Present
A small flower at the center would intensify the beauty of this tulle bow.
28. How to Make a Large Double Bow for a Present
Using wide ribbons would help you in shaping it in a proper manner, especially when you are designing a double bow.
29. How to Make Bows Out of Curling Ribbon for Presents
The curly effect might look messy but would give the bow a chic appearance.
30. Yellow Gift Bow from Recycled Paper Tutorial
31. Cute Burlap Bow for Gift Wrap
You may wrap colorful twine at the center of the bow.
32. Up-Cycle Newspaper Gift Wrapping DIY
33. How to Make Fabric Gift Bows
With so many unique designs at hand, you would not have to ponder much while selecting a bow for giving gifts.
Published on July 8th 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply