42 Free Patterns to Make Crochet Flowers
Those who are obsessed with crocheting love to implement it in making everything under the sun, starting from coasters to gloves, table runners to headbands. When it comes to creating colorful flowers, those designed through crochet, look cute and adorable, often used as a pattern on blankets, dresses, headbands, or anything else. They may even be designed to grace the flower vase or present as a bouquet. The free patterns below would give a clear insight into how to make crochet flowers.
Slip stitch, double crochet, and double treble go into making these fantastic puff flowers. Adding small buttons at the center would intensify their appeal.
2. Easy Crochet Flower Pattern
The use of worsted weight yarn gives them a light, fluffy texture.
3. How to Crochet a Five Petalled Flower
The contrasting colors add to their charm.
4. Free Crochet Tulip Flower Pattern
5. How to Make a Crochet Flower for Hat
These small, delicate flowers would look lovely when stitched on a hat or beanie.
6. Tutorial to Make Easy Crochet Flowers
The tiny bead at the center makes it look even more gorgeous.
7. Tutorial to Make a Crochet Flower Blanket For a Newborn
You could also crochet the initial of your baby at one corner for a personalized touch.
8. Easy Directions to Make Colorful Crochet Flowers
If you are a pro in crocheting, then this pattern would be a cakewalk for you. These flowers would serve as great ornaments for your Christmas tree.
9. Free Pattern to Make a Crochet Hexagon African Flower
The hexagonal pattern enhances its sophistication.
10. Step by Step Tutorial to Make Lace Crochet Flowers
11. Small Crochet Flower Free Pattern for Beginners
You could even attach a green stalk to the flowers if you are planning to include it as a part of your card or scrapbook decoration.
12. Tutorial to Make a Stunning Crochet Flower
The arrangement of the petals is such that one overlaps the other, creating a 3D effect.
13. Crochet Flower Headband for Infant
14. How to Crochet a Small and Pretty Flower
15. How to Crochet a 3 Layer Flower
While decorating your Christmas tree, you could use these flowers as ornaments or even make them in green, white, and red to bring in the festive fervor.
16. Crochet Flower Stitch Pattern
With the help of a chain, slip, double crochet, and treble pattern, you can make this flower stitch. Such a design would be apt for creating a warm blanket.
17. Tutorial to Crochet a Puff Flower
18. 3D Crochet Rose Applique Pattern
These beautiful roses could serve as an applique on a blanket or even a table runner.
19. Tutorial to Crochet a Granny Square with a Flower at the Center
The big flowers appliqued on granny squares appear merely incredible.
20. Free Pattern to Make a 3D Crochet Flower
If gifting it to someone for Christmas, then a red scarf with a white flower would be a perfect combination.
22. Crochet African Flower Motif DIY
The flower motif on the granny squares enhances its chic look.
This flat crochet flower would look fantastic when appliqued on a blanket.
24. Crochet Puff Flower Pillow Pattern
The bunch of flowers stitched on the white pillow looks exceptionally fabulous.
25. Crochet Flower Table Runner Free Pattern
26. Free Pattern to Make Crochet Flower with Leaves
Though the leaves may be tedious to make, it gives the flower a complete look.
27. How to Make a Crochet Poinsettia Flower Free Pattern
This crochet poinsettia flower could be a part of your Christmas decorations.
28. How to Make a Crochet Pointy Flower
You could design a pretty broach with this five-petalled flower like the one shown here.
29. Free Pattern to Make a Crochet Poppy Flower
These crochet poppy flowers would make for pretty broaches to wear on the occasion of Remembrance Day, which falls on 11th November every year.
30. Crochet Double Layer Flower Tutorial
If you are planning a beach-themed party, then these blue flowers could serve as a part of your decor or even be made into a broach or ring for the occasion.
31. Single Rose Filet Crochet Free Pattern
32. How to Make a Crochet Flower for an Ear Warmer
If making the ear warmer for an infant, then a big-sized flower would look appealing.
33. Tutorial to Crochet a Pretty Flower Bookmark
34. Join As You Go Crochet Flower Pattern
Joining one granny square to the other helps to create a unique pattern.
35. Crochet Flower Pattern Made with Popcorn Stitch
This crochet flower made in combination with popcorn and slip stitch would be an excellent decoration idea for pillows.
36. Blooming Crochet Flower Cushion DIY
By making fifteen petals in total, you could create this magnificent crochet cushion.
37. How to Make Crochet Button Flowers
If you want an easier way out, you could glue the buttons or even beads on the flower.
38. Crochet CandyFlower Coasters Free Pattern
The bright colors outlining the flowers alongside the white circular pattern within give it a serene appearance.
39. Crochet Flower Ring Tutorial
You could make a red flower if gifting it on the occasion of Valentine’s Day.
40. DIY to Crochet a Six Petal Flower
41. How to Make a Beautiful Clutch with Crochet Flowers
If stitching so many flowers seems a hassle, then decorate the bag with one of two big flowers.
42. Instructions to Crochet a Flower Bouquet
These pretty flowers, large medium or small, with or without leaves and stems, could grace on a whole lot of stuff like a sweater, scarves, socks, and much more. The color would change by the festivity and occasion.
Published on November 4th 2019 by Miranda Gibbs
[email protected] You want you have been there for my love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ love me to be a good night 🌚 night at work in my mom was in 3364rdguysxhjigddxvjyqqqqqaskkkhhhnncxhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh