13+ Ways to Make a Christmas Tree Bow Topper
Adding a striking topper to your Christmas tree makes it look ravishing amid the other decorations in your room. Though you have several options right from angels, stars to bells, you can try making a colorful bow for a unique look. Here are interesting ways to make one:
1. Christmas Tree Bow Topper Tutorial
Along with pretty ornaments, a chevron bow crowning your tree will inspire your friends to do something different this season.
2. How to Make Christmas Tree Bow Topper With Streamers
With a light up bow topper, your tree will hit a high note when you sing carols along with family members.
Follow the same pattern to make a tree topper with a glittery silver ribbon.
3. How to Make Bow for Christmas Tree Bow Topper
A green and red bow topping the tree or simply used on a door wreath is what you need, especially if you are celebrating a white Christmas.
4. Easy Bow Topper for Christmas Tree
Whip up a fluffy bow to deck your Christmas tree, adding the charming colors of the festive season.
5. How to Make a Burlap Christmas Tree Bow Topper
A combination of burlap and lace gives an edgy feel to the bow, accentuating the overall appearance of the tree.
6. Bow for Christmas Tree Topper
Atop the tree, sits a big bow topper made with satin and burlap ribbons.
7. Christmas Tree With Bow Topper
8. How to Make a Bow Christmas Tree Topper
The golden-bordered ribbon bow is a delightful addition to your tree that exudes a starry effect.
9. Large Bow for Christmas Tree Topper
Having a gigantic red tree topper upgrades the look of your festive decoration. How about a tree skirt of the same color lends a matching effect?
10. How to Make a Bow Topper for Your Christmas Tree
Here is a cool and creative way to grace your Xmas tree, giving you more options for a unique decoration.
11. How to Craft a Pretty Christmas Tree Bow Topper
12. Red Bow Christmas Tree Topper
Dressing a tree is a fun activity, especially with kids, making handmade ornaments, streamers, and toppers.
13. Making a Bow for Christmas Tree Topper
You can use any type of materials like burlap, lace, or satin to dress your Xmas tree in style as well as give an exceptional finishing touch.
Published on October 2nd 2018 by Michelle Anderson
Leave a Reply