25+ DIYs to Make Pine Cone Ornaments
Pine cones play an integral part in Christmas decorations. While contemplating on the several interesting crafts, you can make out of them during the festive season, do take into consideration the pretty ornaments that they can be designed into. Besides enhancing the beauty of the Christmas tree, they would also serve as an exciting showpiece within the interiors of your home. Making them is easy, as you could put it up just like that, embellish using ribbons, glitters, and beads, or even paint them in the color of your choice.
1. Dipped Pine Cone Christmas Tree Ornaments DIY
You may tie a green or red ribbon at the center of each of the pinecones for a perfect Christmas feel. You could even paint the whole of it, instead of just the tips as shown here.
2. Directions to Make a Pretty Pine Cone Star Ornament for Christmas Tree
For the star that would sit right up on your Christmas tree, you would just need to arrange the pine cones in proper shape and then make it appear bright by adding a paint of your choice. You could attach small red balls to each of the edges.
3. How to Make Sparkling Pine Cone Ornaments
Silver, white or pearl-colored glitters can be applied to the sides as shown in this given tutorial for an enticing appeal.
4. Christmas Tree Ornaments Tutorial with Pine Cone and Pom Pom
The colorful pom poms sitting on the pine cone makes it appear all the more beautiful.
For a white pine cone ornament, sprinkle white or silvery paint on it, as shown in the picture below. Tie a red bow to brighten the appearance of the otherwise simple pinecones
5. DIY Glitter Pine Cone Ornaments
The red and white twine brings in a rustic appeal.
6. Christmas Decoration DIY With No Sew Hanging Fabric Pine Cone Ornaments
7. Pine Cone Hedgehog Ornament DIY
Hedgehogs symbolize rejuvenation and inspiration; hence, having them as your Christmas tree ornaments would indeed be a noble idea.
8. Pine Cone Snowman Ornament Craft
These cute snowmen would be ideal for decorating your mantelpiece during Christmas. The skiers made using mini popsicle sticks, add charm to the entire presentation.
9. Bleached Pinecones without Bleach DIY
You could create the bleached effect by dipping them in whitewash, as shown here.
10. Glitter Christmas Ornaments out of Pine Cones for Kids
The glitter adds sheen to the pinecone ornaments.
11. Homemade Snowy Pine Cone Ornaments for Your X Mas Tree
The sliver sparkles give it a snowy effect. The golden ribbon that it hangs on adds to its gorgeousness to the fullest.
12. Pine Cone Rudolph Ornament DIY
The red nose created with a large pom pom gives Mr. Rudolph a realistic and authentic look.
13. DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments with Pine Cone and Felt for Christmas Tree
The felt decorations on the pinecones make the owls look immensely beautiful.
The pink ears, made with foam sheet, the nose, designed using pom-poms and the whiskers with drinking straws, make the mouse look increasingly cute.
15. Pink Pine Cone Ornaments DIY
16. Wax Dipped Pine Cone Ornaments DIY
The addition of spices like nutmeg or cinnamon to the wax would provide an aromatic feel. They serve as perfect fireplace starters.
17. How to Make a Pretty Crochet Pine Cone Ornament
If gifting it to your near and dear ones on Christmas, then crochet it with red, green, or white yarn.
18. DIY Pine Cone Elf Ornaments
The caps made using felt gives the elves a pretty look. Delight your loved ones by tying these cute-looking creatures on the gifts which you have planned for them.
19. DIY Pine Cone Angel Ornaments for Kids
The silver pipe cleaner on top gives the impression of a halo. Make the eyes small enough for a sweet expression.
20. DIY Snow Covered Silver Pine Cone Ornaments
While using flocking powder to create the snowy effect, you should take enough precautions to avoid any irritation or allergic reactions. If you desire to omit this method, simply glue silver glitters or sparkles on the pine cones for a whitish appearance.
21. How to Make a Big Pine Cone Gold-Tipped Ornament
The big showy ribbon serves as the perfect embellishment to this gorgeous pine cone.
22. Pinecone Reindeer Christmas Ornaments DIY
Including twigs for the antlers make the reindeer look more realistic.
23. Pinecone Ornament DIY with Berries and Ribbons
The plaid ribbons alongside the berries bring in the Christmas fervor to the fullest.
24. Fabric Pinecone Ornament Quilted Pattern
The fabric has been wrapped around foam eggs to give the impression of a pinecone.
25. Paper Pinecone Ornaments DIY
If you have difficulty in gathering the real pine cones, go for glass, plastic, or wooden ones available in the market. However, nothing could beat the rusticity of the original ones. You could take your stint with pinecone crafts forward by designing a lot of other things with it like Christmas tree, wreath, flowers, owls, bird feeders, and a lot more.
Published on May 26th 2020 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply