23 Tutorials for Pom Pom Flowers
Real flowers having the tendency to droop and get dried, you can present pom pom flowers to your dear ones on festive occasions. You can design them according to your preferences and make them from a variety of materials like fabric, yarn, tissue paper and so on. The flowers would particularly suit spring.
Gift burgundy and cream pom pom flowers to your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day to bring a smile on his face. He would cherish the handmade flowers for a long time.
2. Resplendent Purple Pom Pom Flowers
A pom pom maker is used to create the fake spring blossoms. Small purple flowers look beautiful against a wall of muted colors. You can make big purple and blue ones if you so wish.
3. DIY Tissue Paper Pom Pom Flowers
If you want to catch the attention of your guests at the next party, you can’t go wrong with tissue paper pom poms that accentuate your interior décor like a star.
4. Fancy Yellow Pom Pom Flowers
5. Pom Pom Paper Flower Tutorial
You can hang these tissue paper flowers from the wall or use them as a table centerpiece. They are easy to make and pocket-friendly.
6. Enchanting Green Pom Pom Flowers
If you are a fan of spring, you can never have enough of flowers. The green, white and blue pom pom flowers can be arranged in a mason jar for a color pop.
7. Tissue Paper Pom Pom Flowers for Backdrop
Big tissue paper pom poms can go into the making of luxe backdrops for weddings. The blue and green color combination is soothing to the eyes.
8. Making Organza Pom Pom Flowers
These lovely flowers are crafted from fabric. To start with, you need to tear organza into thin, long strips and then make the pom poms by wrapping the fabric around two cardboard discs.
9. Enamoring Pom Pom Flower Centerpieces
Make your table decorations stand out by designing vivid yarn pom pom flower centerpieces. They can transform your wedding décor like magic.
10. Handmade Artificial Large Pom Pom Flower
This is a quick and simple project that you can make during spring to decorate your mantle. Being moderately large in size, this artificial pom pom flower is an attention grabber.
Bring some color to your dining hall by making these small pom pom flowers. You can have them in orange, lime green, pink, red and other attractive colors.
12. Pretty Pink Big Pom Pom Flower
Give a cheerful edge to your bridal shower, wedding or reception by designing this fancy pom pom flower that resembles the look of a dahlia. Tissue paper gives the folds and pleats a nice texture.
13. Pom Pom Flowers for Wedding
14. Unique Plastic Bag Pom Pom Flower
15. Make Your Own Felt Pom Pom Flowers
16. DIY Yarn or Wool PomPom Flowers
Pom pom flowers would be a perfect handmade gift for kids. You can make them in rainbow colors or pastels if you wish. They resemble Japanese pom poms in their looks.
17. Blue Giant Hanging Pom Pom Flower
18. Bright Crepe Paper Pom Pom Flowers
19. Tissue Paper Pom Pom Flower Tutorial
20. Serene Pink and White Pom Pom Flower Balls
21. Making a Pom Pom Flower Bouquet
22. Colorful Pom Pom Flower Arrangement and Decoration for Vase
23. How to Make Red Pom Pom Flowers Out Of Fabric
Small white and yellow pom pom flowers look fancy for wedding decorations. The recipients of these cute gifts would remember you for a very long time for their subtle uniqueness. They can also seamlessly transform your interior décor or festive table setup (as centerpieces). So what are you waiting for? Gather your supplies and get working on the heartwarming craft.
Published on June 19th 2019 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply