14 DIY Minnie Mouse Ears Headbands
A Minnie Mouse headband can be worn by both kids and adults to channel Disney addiction. It is a regular headband with paper or fabric Minnie Mouse ears, and red or pink polka-dotted ribbon glued on top. You can make a sew or no-sew version of the pretty hair accessory. You can even crochet it. It looks good on infants and can be made in Halloween and Christmas colors.
1. Homemade Minnie Mouse Ears Headband
You little princess would love to wear this cute headband with a Minnie Mouse bow and ears for Halloween. You can add a unicorn horn between the round ears if you want to add a twist.
2. Make Minnie Mouse Ears Headband
You can design this lovely red headband for your toddler’s first birthday. The polka-dotted bow adds to its looks.
3. Minnie Mouse Ears Headband for Baby
This Minnie Mouse ears elastic headband would look cute on a newborn. The red bow is large and attractive. It comes with a free template to cut the Minnie Mouse ears.
4. DIY Minnie Mouse Plaid Holiday Ears
You can make these plaid Minnie Mouse ears for a party. Use a bigger size of headband if you want to make it for adults.
If you are making this hair accessory for women, you can choose a big headband as an ingredient. It can be a part of a costume. The red polka-dotted bow is the main attraction. You can swap it with a multi-color polka-dotted bow.
7. How to Make Sparkly Disney Minnie Mouse Ears Headbands
These Disney Minnie Mouse ears have been jazzed up with glitter. They look beautiful on infants who can wear them on their 1st birthday.
8. Minnie Mouse Rose Gold, Pink, and Red Sequin Ears Headbands
The sequin fabric adds sheen to the pretty headbands for your baby girl. For Halloween, you can use a black and orange color scheme. You can make the ears out of green sequin fabric for Christmas.
9. Free Minnie Mouse Headband Crochet Pattern
The pink bow looks lovely on this crochet headband. The pattern would look adorable on your baby with a matching Minnie Mouse costume.
10. Christmas Minnie Mouse Ears Headband
You can decorate this holiday headband with mint and pink sequins if you wish. The hair accessory would rock a Christmas party. You can also make a snowflake pattern on the ears.
11. Iridescent Minnie Mouse Ears Headband Tutorial
12. DIY Minnie Mouse Floral Ears Headband
13. DIY No Sew Black And White Minnie Mouse Ear Headbands
14. DIY Wire Minnie Mouse Ears with Flowers for Adults
With the above patterns in your kitty, you can now rock your looks at Disney-themed parties. The DIYs allow you to customize the headbands as per your choice. You can decorate with sequins, ribbons, flowers, and glitter, keeping the shape intact.
Published on August 28th 2020 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply