How to Make a Grinch Christmas Tree: 12 DIY Decoration Ideas
A Dr.Seuss themed X-mas party would be incomplete without a Grinch Christmas tree. You can make one by either making the character’s legs sticking out from a regular Christmas tree or by bending a tree and decorating it aptly conforming to the theme.
1. Make Your Own Grinch Christmas Tree
If you find the traditional Christmas trees boring you could go for this Dr.Seuss themed tree that is in a quirky bent posture. Red ornaments add to its unconventional looks.
2. How to Decorate a Grinch Christmas Tree
This fun tree uses two dowels for the Grinch’s legs, wooden blocks for his feet, some stuffing material, elf slippers, green leggings and a tree skirt.
3. Grinch Head Christmas Tree Topper
The above-linked tutorial is in a foreign language. Hence, you would need to translate it. Your web browser would prompt you for translation. If it doesn’t do so, you can just right click on the page and choose the suitable option for translation.
4. Christmas Tree With Grinch Legs
Embedding Grinch legs in your Christmas tree makes it pretty interesting for kids. They are mainly Elf legs covered in green fur.
5. Grinch Christmas Tree Step By Step Guide
This beautiful Whoville tree has been made out of a natural Christmas tree. You need to click on the above link to know the technique of bending its top. You can decorate it with ornaments of your choice.
6. Grinch for Your Christmas Tree
The above-linked article is on DIY Christmas trees based on different characters. Scroll down to the part that talks about making a Grinch Christmas tree.
8. Lovely Grinch Themed Christmas Tree
9. How the (Full-Size) Grinch Stole Christmas Tree Idea
10. Primitive Grinch Whoville Christmas Tree Instructions
11. Tutorial for Grinch Body Stuck in Christmas Tree
12. Decorations for How the Grinch Stole Christmas Tree
The pictures are sure to inspire you in your craft. It is indeed a unique idea for your Christmas tree that is worth a try. You are free to add your own ideas as you decorate your tree with the serious character that had dared to steal Christmas (albeit in a book)!
Published on January 9th 2019 by Peyton Derrida
Thanks for sharing these beautiful decoration ideas. They sure will lit up my home without burning a hole in my home.
Haha!! you bet Nina 🙂