23 Turkey Handprint Making Ideas
Turkey handprints are a fun way to usher in the festive season of Thanksgiving. You can involve toddlers and preschoolers in the craft. They can be used as table decorations and in the making of invitation cards, placemats, place holders, T-shirt designs, etc.
In this tutorial, a thick coat of brown paint is applied to the palm and thumb of one hand while other colors are put on the other fingers. Then the painted hand is placed at the center of a piece of paper and gentle pressure is applied to obtain the handprint.
Here, the handprint is cut out of red, blue, orange and green cardstock. The body is cut out of brown cardstock. Different punch sizes are used for the eyes.
3. Craft Project Handprint Turkey Art
This awesome turkey art would light up your fall decorations. Here tole paints are applied on a kid’s hand with a foam brush and the handprint is made on canvas.
4. Handprint Turkey Placemat Idea
You can make this turkey placemat as a gift to your friends or family members. You can personalize the placemat with the name of the recipient.
Instead of buying a new shirt for your little one for Thanksgiving, you can design one on your own with a turkey handprint. Allow sufficient drying time before he wears it.
6. Toddlers’ and Kids’ Turkey Craft Handprint
Instead of going with the conventional color scheme, you can ask your child to choose the colors of his handprint turkey. Dip his hand in paint and press it on paper for making the impression.
7. Handprint Turkey for Preschool
After getting the turkey handprint, you can sketch the feet with a red marker. A googly eye makes it look realistic.
8. Fun Handprint Turkey Keepsake
A Thanksgiving keepsake would let you cherish the memories of the season-long after it is gone. Here the handprint is obtained on salt dough.
9. Glitzy Turkey Made Out Of Handprint
This tutorial comes with a printable template of the Thanksgiving turkey poem. You can embellish the feathers part of the handprint with glitters.
10. Make Art and Craft Turkey with Handprint
11. Easy Craft Turkey from Handprints
Trace out your handprint and footprint on colored construction paper, cut out, and glue them together on blank note cards.
12. Turkey Handprint and Footprint Craft
13. Turkey Handprint Footprint Craft
14. Turkey Made Out Of Handprint
15. Thanksgiving Turkey Handprint Craft
16. Turkey with Handprint Feathers for Toddlers
17. Handprint Turkey Card Art Project
18. Baby (Infant) Handprint Turkey
Getting the handprint of an infant can be tricky. Stick to non-toxic paints and clean their hands thoroughly after getting his handprint.
19. Construction Paper Turkey Made With Handprints
20. Turkey Made From Family Handprints
21. Paper Plate Handprint Turkey Craft
22. Thankful Handprint Turkeys with Paint on Canvas
23. Turkey Handprint Cut Out DIY Activity
This cute turkey handprint is a perfect decoration idea for a fall-themed dinner party. Kids can make it easily and would love to brag about their creation at the dinner table.
The plethora of ideas would surely blow off your mind. There are so many things that can be made with humble handprint! All the projects are pocket-friendly but score high on the cuteness factor. Another plus point is that they can be done pretty fast allowing you to make plentiful of them in little time.
Published on April 27th 2019 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply