46+ DIY Ideas to Make Thanksgiving Wreaths
To commemorate the special occasions of Thanksgiving, you may certainly be on the run to decorate your home in the best possible way you can. Besides making a whole lot of crafts with turkey, corn, and pumpkins, one of the finest objects of home décor would be designing an enticing wreath. Check the given tutorials to see the galore of exciting ideas you may implement to make creative Thanksgiving wreaths.
1. Easy DIY Fall Thanksgiving Wreath
You can add notes to the wreath to whoever you are thankful for and allow the guests to take a look at your thoughtful messages.
2. Tutorial to Make a Pom Pom Wreath for Thanksgiving
You can also include a banner at the bottom with the words “Happy Thanksgiving” or I am thankful for what I have”.
3. Fall Hydrangea Wreath Tutorial
The colorful hydrangeas set the perfect mood for Thanksgiving.
4. Grapevine Wreath for Thanksgiving
The fabric flowers on a grapevine background make the wreath look exceedingly rustic.
5. Interesting Way to Make a Thanksgiving Wreath
Alongside the leaves and birds, you can also add faux autumn fruits and vegetables like pumpkin, kiwi, and orange for a magnificent effect.
6. DIY Burlap Turkey Thanksgiving Wreath
The colorful display of burlap gives the wreath a beautiful look.
7. Thanksgiving Floral Wreath for Front Door
8. A Cute Turkey Wreath for Thanksgiving
Your kiddos will have a whale of a time in gluing the flowers and decorating the wreath.
9. Fall Paper DIY Thanksgiving Wreath
The intricate design of the paper gives it a classy look.
10. Thanksgiving Mesh Wreath for Your Door
This wreath is made with burgundy mesh, ribbons, floral picks and floral stems. You would have a blast making this to welcome your guests.
11. DIY Burlap Thanksgiving Scrabble Wreath
Write thoughtful messages using the scrabbles. Embellish the flowers by adding beads and glitters on them.
12. Tutorial to Make a Deco Mesh Wreath for Thanksgiving
For gorgeous decorations load it with other seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Following the same process, you can also make a cool wreath using tulle, making a banner with the words “Harvest” on it.
13. Delightful Thanksgiving Wreath Craft for Kids with Happy Thanksgiving Message
You can embellish the fingerprints further with beads and sparkles.
14. Easy to Make Thanksgiving Fabric Wreath
You can choose your little munchkins old colorful clothes to give it a bright look.
15. Make an Easy Gilded Mesh Wreath for Fall and Thanksgiving
The gilded pattern gives the wreath a unique look.
16. How to Make a Thanksgiving Wreath with Frame
You can also paste your family pictures in the frame and write a touching message for a personalized touch.
17. DIY Feather Thanksgiving Wreath Tutorial
You can paint the feathers in yellow and orange for a spectacular feel.
18. Easy Way to Make a Modern-Styled Thanksgiving Wreath for Your Door
The silver and white touch gives the wreath a modern look.
19. Homemade Evergreen Wreath for Thanksgiving
Instead of snow, you can add corn or pumpkin to bring in the Thanksgiving spirit.
20. Easy Rustic Autumn Wreath for Thanksgiving
21. Birch Bark Thanksgiving Wreath Tutorial
This wreath would suffice for Halloween as well as Thanksgiving. You can make an orange pumpkin separately and add it instead of a black one during Thanksgiving.
22. Classy Wreath for Thanksgiving and Christmas
You can change the message to “Merry Christmas” or something confirming to the festival post-Thanksgiving.
Another lovely flower wreath option for your front door would be to take a grapevine wreath and decorate it with pretty flowers, real or faux just like the one in the image below.
23. Thanksgiving Hand Wreath Making Instructions
You can take handprints of all your family members. Also, try sticking the picture of each member on their handprint.
24. Happy Thanksgiving Frame Wreath DIY
You can attach tiny pieces of paper with a thoughtful message for each guest.
25. Crocheted Fall Wreath for Thanksgiving
If you are a pro at crocheting making this wreath would be a mere cakewalk for you. You can replace the pumpkins with turkeys to retain the festivity.
26. Handmade Burlap Wreath for Thanksgiving
27. Simple DIY to Make a Thankful Leaf Wreath Using Construction Paper
You can organize a kid’s party on the eve of Thanksgiving and ask your munchkins to write something good about their peers or the reason why they are thankful to them.
You can also make a classroom activity with kids by making a wreath and then ask the children to write notes on what they are thankful for.
28. Petal Wreath Tutorial for Thanksgiving
Instead of a rose, you may use the real or faux petals of hydrangeas or any other seasonal flowers, while the remaining steps would be the same in the given tutorial.
You can also use a combination of white and yellow or yellow and orange ribbons for a uniform look.
30. Thanksgiving Flower Wreath for Preschooler
You can decorate the wreath by adding buttons or beads in the center.
31. Decorative Wreath for Thanksgiving with Indian Corn
Your little kiddo would have great fun in making this wreath alongside learning about new crops.
32. DIY Yarn Ball Pumpkin Wreath
This would be perhaps a unique way in which you could design your pumpkin.
33. How to Make a Spiral Deco Mesh Wreath for Thanksgiving
Stuff a few pumpkins for a complete look.
34. Thanksgiving Handprint Wreath DIY
35. Monogrammed Letter Wreath for Thanksgiving
You can adorn each of your family member’s room with a letter wreath bearing the first initial of their name.
36. Berry Fall Wreath with Initial DIY
37. Holiday Paper Wreath with Cones DIY
You can paint the cones in bright colors for a vibrant look. To complete the Thanksgiving decoration glue a faux turkey to the center.
38. Paper Star Wreath for Thanksgiving
Why just Christmas, you can also make this star wreath for Thanksgiving, with a small pumpkin or even the words “I feel thankful for everything” at the side or middle.
39. Lovely Thanksgiving Clothespin Wreath DIY
40. Festive Wreath Made with Plastic Spoons
You can also arrange the spoons in a diamond shape and decorate the sides with flowers.
41. Paper Plate Turkey Wreaths DIY
You can add beads on the feathers for a gorgeous look.
42. Lovely Table Candle Wreath for Thanksgiving
These cute wreaths gracing your dining table would make your Thanksgiving dinner even more special. You can glue a message for each of the guests present regarding how thankful you are to them.
43. Wine Cork Holiday Wreath DIY
You can replace the bow with faux pumpkins, berries or other Thanksgiving decorations.
Fresh magnolia leaves designed into cute wreaths would bring in the actual essence of Thanksgiving. You can even glue faux apples and oranges on it for an incredible look.
45. Directions to Make an Ornament Wreath for Thanksgiving
If you have a lot of ornaments leftover from Christmas, then make a wreath using them for Thanksgiving following the instructions in the above tutorial.
You can also cover the entire wreath with pine cones instead of decorating just a portion of it.
These adorable wreaths would certainly be perfect to enhance your home décor for fall in general and the auspicious occasion of fall in particular.
Published on August 25th 2017 by Miranda Gibbs
Leave a Reply