28 Ways of Making Popsicle Stick Ornaments
Popsicle sticks can be your best friend during the holiday season. Among the plethora of craft items it can produce, perhaps the most beautiful are the ornaments. The rustic look of the wood is the best thing about them, though many prefer colored popsicle sticks. The ornaments speak volumes about your DIY skills. The fact that they are pocket-friendly comes as a plus.
1. Ornaments Out Of Popsicle Sticks
Popsicle sticks, ribbons and patterned paper are the ingredients of these fun X-mas tree ornaments in the form of gifts. Once you get the basic structure by gluing the craft sticks, the rest of the DIY would be a cakewalk.
2. Christmas Ornaments Made With Popsicle Sticks
Add a personal touch to your Christmas tree decorations by designing sleigh ornaments with popsicle sticks. You would like to look back at them even after the festive season is over.
3. Sheet Music Christmas Tree Ornament To Make Out Of Popsicle Sticks
Flaunt your love for music by making this popsicle stick Christmas tree based on sheet music. It is pretty easy to DIY and you can involve your little bundle of joy.
4. Christmas Tree Ornaments Made From Popsicle Sticks
You would have a gala time making and decorating X-mas tree ornaments with popsicle sticks. They can also act as magnetic artwork for display on the fridge and gift tags.
5. Christmas Trees Made From Popsicle Sticks
Theses cute ornaments require scrapbook paper, craft sticks, paint, glue and paper clips. You can decorate them with buttons and glitters.
6. DIY Popsicle Stick Sled Ornaments
Apart from the Christmas tree, you can put the sleigh ornaments as decoration items on your mantle, end table or coffee table. The project requires both colored and wooden craft sticks.
Kids can gift this cute homemade ornament to their grandparents and teachers. They would love to do this as a holiday craft activity. The basic structure is made by laying out five popsicle sticks in the pattern shown in the below picture.
8. Reindeer Christmas Ornament with Popsicle Sticks
The googly eyes are a highlight of this popsicle stick reindeer. You can make the nose red for Rudolph and black for other reindeer. It is basically a triangular shape made out of popsicle sticks.
9. Instructions for Popsicle Stick Reindeer
The pipe cleaner horns add to the looks of this snazzy popsicle stick ornament. The holly leaves and berries design is also worth a mention. The craft sticks have been painted in a light brown hue for an appearance close to reality.
10. Fun Christmas Ornaments to Make Out Of Popsicle Sticks
Popsicle stick Santas are a bit addictive to make. The sticks have been painted in red and white for this DIY. A white pom pom is used on the Santa hat and cotton balls are glued to make the beard.
11. DIY Christmas Snowflake Ornament with Popsicle Sticks
A snowflake ornament is iconic of winters and this one looks pretty with white buttons glued all over the body. If you want it to look vivid, you can bank on colored buttons instead.
More popsicle stick snowflakes
12. Popsicle Stick Christmas Star Ornaments
The glitter gives the star-shaped ornaments a generous dose of shimmer. You have to assemble your star by gluing craft sticks together. Be careful about the overlapping form of the ornaments.
13. Lovely Popsicle Stick Star
14. Cheerful Popsicle Stick Photo Ornament
You can have a picture of something close to your heart or your kiddo’s photo on handmade popsicle stick ornaments. Red puzzle pieces make the attractive frame and make the photo stand out.
15. Making Sled Ornaments Out Of Popsicle Sticks
16. Popsicle Stick Angel Ornament
17. Make Your Own Popsicle Stick Picture Frame Ornaments
18. Popsicle Stick Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft
19. Quirky Popsicle Stick Snowman
20. Snowman Hat Ornament Made Of Popsicle Sticks
21. X-mas Ornament Idea with Popsicle Sticks
22. Unique Popsicle Stick Nativity Ornament
23. Green Popsicle Stick Truck Ornament
24. Popsicle Stick Santa Christmas Ornament
25. Reindeer Ornament Made From Popsicle Sticks and Yarn
This reindeer ornament made from popsicle sticks resembles Rudolph as it has a red nose! Dark brown yarn is wrapped around the triangular structure made with popsicle sticks for a color pop.
26. Homemade Easy Christmas Manger Ornament Made With Popsicle Sticks
27. Airplane Ornament Out Of Popsicle Sticks
28. Vivid Popsicle Stick Airplanes
By now, you know the variety of ornaments that can be made from the humble craft sticks. You can have snowmen, Christmas trees, stars, Santa, airplanes, snowman hats, the nativity scene, trucks, photo frames, sleds, reindeer and other styles of ornaments. When it comes to popsicle sticks, the possibilities are endless.
Published on August 12th 2019 by Peyton Derrida
Leave a Reply